“ok food...too expensive”

Dining options: Takeout
Volant, Pennsylvania
“ok food...too expensive”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

The food is really quite tasty...not as good as In and Out Burger on the west coast though....it"s just that it's to dog gone expensive....end of sentence

Visited March 2013
1 Thank bill s

Canton, Georgia
“This is why I like burgers...”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Yeah, I sometimes complain that they cost too much, yeah, the fries aren't good for me. But they have an outstanding product and that's that. Good meat that tastes like a hamburger, fresh toppings including grilled shrooms and fresh jalapenos, fries that I can never stop eating. Great soft drink dispensers too - my favorite is the lime Coke Zero- wow!

The fries remind me of those I get up in Massachusetts and Maine - skin edge, brown and crispy and served with malt vinegar.

I've never had a burger that fell apart on me - they somehow stay together until the last bite. And mine are loaded up with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, mayo, ketchup, grilled mushrooms and fresh jalapenos. With cheese.

They are a franchise but they they prepare burgers that are mom and pop shop good. This particular store has been extremely accomodating for us when my sales group orders 8 or 10 burgers - Mike always takes a phone in order and it's ready to pick up 30 minutes later. And he always fixes us up with some salted in shell peanuts. This is a well run establishment serving super tasty burger and sides. Go by and have one today!

• Visited February 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“wow, good price great food”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

hey, if you love fast food, but more of a homie flavor? this is just the place. Their prices are just like any fastfood place like MD's or BurgerK but the great thing is that you add the ingredients you want, it is cooked right in front of your eyes and since it is trully fresh and not frozen, the flavor is awesome. Plus dont forget they have free unlimited peanuts (instead of chips) and their freshfries are made from real potatoes and they tell you what state (varies from season to season) thos potatoes came from.

Visited September 2012
Roswell, Georgia
“Not Good”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Serving a poor burger at an extremely inflated price. There are many places that serve better and don't gouge you with the cost.

Visited November 2012
Appleton, WI
“This was my first 5 Guys experience”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Note: I'm not a big meat eater (fish, yes!). I went here for lunch and ordered a burger with fries just to give it a try. MAN, that is a burger! 5 Guys could quickly make a guy a burger snob. This is real food folks. Did I mention the fries, oh the fries. I have gone to several other locations now and just ordered the fries!
The service was great, the food was great (for burgers!) and I'd go back so that is saying a lot.

• Visited March 2012

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!