“My favorite kayak trip”
Review of Liquid Adventures

Liquid Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Professionally guided kayak and SUP trips in Kenai Fjords National Park, Resurrection Bay and amazing Bear Glacier. We are a small, owner-operated company that consistently offers the BEST paddling experience possible in a safe, fun and supportive environment. All abilities welcome. We are featured in National Geographic Adventure Magazine, The Unofficial Guide to Alaska and several other national titles.
california
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite kayak trip”
Reviewed August 1, 2008

Kayaking with Liquid Adventure was a great choice. The only way to really see Alaska is from a tiny boat you paddled yourself!
Chris is very efficient and detailed in every aspect from his great cooking (you will not eat peanut butter and jelly) to his gear list suggestions. Traveling with Liquid Adventure gave us much appreciation for the land, the animals (even a wolverine)and sea life we saw . It was an experience I will always remember and I would take a trip with them again anytime.
Thanks Chris and Pam!

1 Thank tia50

California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Best Kayaking Experience Around”
Reviewed July 26, 2008

I just finished my second trip with Liquid Adventures. My first was a 3 day paddle, and was just not enough. I came back for a 5 day trip this year.

Both trips were excellent experiences. Chris and Pam are great hosts, guides, chefs, etc. Everything you need has been well planned and thought out.

I hope to come back again!

Redondo Beach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Trip”
Reviewed May 24, 2008

We just got back from our first visit to Alaska. One of the highlights of our vacation was a kayak trip we took with Liquid Adventures. We spent a day paddling in Resurrection Bay. We saw eagles, sea otters and porpoise. Our guides Pam and Chris were super fun and made us feel very safe. We had a yummy lunch on the beach that they prepared. We would highly recommend booking a trip with them if you plan on kayaking while in Seward. We also recommend taking a tour out to see the glaciers.

Have fun!
Janette and Pete
Redondo Beach, California

2 Thank jbirdee517
Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“My favorite Sea Kayaking Company”
Reviewed December 12, 2007

The best time I had when I was in Seward, Alaska was sea kayaking with Liquid Adventures. Chris and Pam were fantastic. They were both very professional, thorough, safe, and knowledgeable of the surrounding area. You can tell they both enjoy what they do, and they go out of their way to make it a wonderful experience. The gear was obviously top of the line. They had very comfortable kayaks, cool boots that kept my feet warm and dry, and they even provided us with a home made meal for lunch. We went paddling into Kenai Fjords National Park. It was the most beautiful place I have ever seen. We saw whales, sea lions, puffins, dahls porpoise, bears, and enormous glaciers that were very active. It was an experience of a lifetime. I would recommend it very highly to anyone wanting a fun, safe, beautiful, and memorable adventure in Alaska. Go Paddle With Liquid Adventures!! You will love every minute of it.

3 Thank girlsfishtoo

Been to Liquid Adventures? Share your experiences!