Hotel Seward(Seward)(Great Value!)
$269
$200
$332
$309
Sea Treasures Inn(Seward)(Great Value!)
$180
$314
Priceline
  • Restaurant
$700
All reviewsspruce cabinbathrooms and showersfire pitbath houseexit glaciersalmon spawninganother cabincreek runningshort drivecoffee makermini fridgeplace to staygreat cabincable tvtwo nightslog cabinfish
Reviewed July 13, 2012

What a gem!!! This is our second time staying here. My husband, six year old daughter and I had a wonderful stay in the Eagle's Nest. She loved the lofted bedroom and it gave us the perfect amount of privacy. The owner goes above and beyond to make your stay comfortable and memorable. He is extremely knowledgeable and helpful about Alaska and area attractions. Be sure to check out the dog sled rides and the crepe restaurant, right down the road. Stop looking and searching now and book your stay, you can't go wrong with Creekside Cabins! It's the est ban for your buck and truly and Alaskan experience.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Hollys76
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I just returned from my Alaska vacation. Tim did a great job on the newest cabin, "Trapper's". The entire place, including the shared bathrooms, is kept immaculately clean and updated. The location is good in that it is midway between Seward and the Exit Glacier visitor center. The surrounding area is quiet and setback away from the road; I slept with my windows open the entire 3 days I was there. Clean, quiet, convenient, affordable, and Tim / Amy are very helpful and responsive to your requests. Nuff said, I'll be back someday....

Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Driving in it is clear the place is something special and Tim and crew were amazing hosts. Our cabin was nestled right up against the creek, so a perfect setting and the cabins themselves are perfection inside. Beautiful big beds that will call to you after a long day fishing, kayaking, hiking, whatever. TV if you really need it, fire pits with plenty of wood, fridge, coffee pot, etc. People may get hung up on the fact the cabins don't have bathrooms and instead everyone shares a bathroom building, but don't. The showers are definitely not "camping" style showers and instead are huge showers with plenty of hot water, vanities, changing room, etc. Everything was also immaculate. It is just outside Seward which is also great because you really feel like you have stepped out of tourist central into a little piece of Alaska. That being said, its only fifteen minutes into downtown to hit the stores, docks, etc so super convenient. Its the best of both worlds. I can't recommend them enough.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank jeremykr
Reviewed June 15, 2012

We had 2 great nights in the Spring Cabin last week. Tim, the owner, is just great and so helpful. He's easy-going and always available. He helped my hubby and son get the fire going one night and even stayed a while to visit with us. Great guy! The cabin itself was awesome! Plenty of room, we all slept great and enjoyed being right out in the "wilderness". The stream was so cool to have right outside your door. Our son must have thrown 100 stones in there, trying to skip some! He loved the swing out front, too! The bathrooms were just what you needed and the music playing in there made it extra special! We enjoyed our stay and would recommend Alaska Creekside Cabins, highly!!! Great location, too!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2012

This was our first experience staying in a small log cabin like this and we like it very much.
The room was very clean, the bathroom was very clean, and Tim, the owner, was very friendly and helpful. Being a city person I didn't know how to build a campfire, so Tim came to the rescue, showed me how and built it for me. Now I want to build my own campfire, but I am sure it's not encouraged in California.
We watched ducks swimming in the creek right outside our door.
Exit Glacier is only a few minutes drive from this place.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Miner's cabin, there is a creek right outside our door. Recommended.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple