Hotel Seward(Seward)(Great Value!)
$169
$235
$218
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $262/night.

$139
$135
Sea Treasures Inn(Seward)(Great Value!)
$165
$284
Priceline
  • Restaurant
$700
All reviewsspruce cabinbathrooms and showersfire pitbath houseexit glaciersalmon spawninganother cabincreek runningshort drivecoffee makermini fridgeplace to staygreat cabinclean cabincable tvtwo nightslog cabin
Reviewed June 13, 2011

We really enjoyed staying at Alaska Creekside Cabins and would not hesitate to stay here again. Our cabin, Burl, was really cozy and comfortable. The bathroom/toilet were a few seconds walk away and always very clean (I loved the radio being on! It's a great touch). Thanks Tim for all your help while we were there - especially for suggesting Jim Craig's flightseeing trip. It was totally worth it and I got to see my tidewater glacier! For anyone looking for great accomodation in Seward, stay at the Cabins.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed May 30, 2011

had a very good time, and the host was very friendly and Knowledgeable of surrounding sites, and activities for entire family. cabins were very clean, and priced right.
I would recommend this to everyone, and am coming back again and again

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank shawj
Reviewed May 5, 2011

Very unique and memorable experience!

My wife was initially apprehensive being city folks and having no bathroom in our cabin. She was so scared and concerned that we had to walk to the common bathroom area esp at night. We got around it by carving out a little "potty" from a 1 gallon water jug that we used at night and just emptied in the morning.

Place was very clean and very homey. We felt like we're camping.

My kids had fun feeding the ducks and watching the salmon swim by. We gathered by the fire pit at night and had a wonderful family bonding. We even saw the black bear feeding on salmon one morning.

Place is a short drive to the Glacier Park and Seward harbor.

It was a very unique experience!... glad we picked this place over staying in a regular hotel.

Very unique Alaskan experience! ....We love it!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2011

I stayed at Creekside in the Miner’s Cabin for 3 nights in July 2010 and couldn’t be happier with my stay! I went back and forth between booking a hotel in Seward and booking a cabin and was so happy that I decided on Creekside. The setting was really peaceful, the Miner’s Cabin sat right on Clear Creek, and I was equally close to Seward and Exit Glacier. I was traveling by myself after a business trip, and Tim and Frankie went out of their way to make me feel welcome—gave great recommendations for activities around Seward, invited me in for dinner, and were friendly and laidback. My cabin was very clean, and the shared bathrooms were spotless…I would take Creekside’s shared bathrooms over a hotel bathroom without a doubt. For half the price of a hotel in Seward, Creekside Cabins offers a relaxing and memorable experience. Wish I could have stayed longer; I plan on returning this summer!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed February 19, 2011

We absolutely loved our stay here. The cabin was perfect and the bathrooms were in amazing shape! Bathrooms and showers are very clean! We loved sitting outside our cabin and watching the salmon in the stream and all of mother nature around. Perfect location! Close to the Glacier and close to town. The owner is extremely nice and we would, without hesitation, recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple