“Good good, a little pricey”
Review of Terry's Fish & Chips - CLOSED

Terry's Fish & Chips
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed July 30, 2013

friendly fast servic, good food, but be aware of Seward prices .
had fish and chips and it was more expensive than London

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Open late and near boat launch
Pricey but great fish and crab Louis
Great place to go after a long day of fishing and you want good food
Went in after 11 two nights in a row on the bay and was pleased

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I'm a big fan of this place for the sole reason that they have an all you can eat fish and chips option. I'm here in Seward for the summer, and this is one of my go-to places for fish for that very reason. Granted, it's not the nicest fish you can get, but for a pretty good price, it's all you can eat and that makes it worth it. Overall, a good place to eat if you're looking for cheaper seafood.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stopped at Terry's for a "Quick" Lunch before we went to the Sealife Center. We were there for almost 2 hrs. The food was just average. Not great but I have had worse. My husband got the Burger with he said was good and I got a Chicken Salad. The chicken was breaded and overcooked, but the salad was fresh otherwise. My kids got the grilled cheese which looked good. The staff was a little on the slow side. We asked for lids on the kids cups (2 kids aged 2yrs and 5) and he said he didnt want to put the one becasue it was easier for him to refill with out the lid. I personally thought it would be easier than cleaning up 3 cups of water that spilt on the floor because he didnt give us lids. He did end up giving us lids but I thought the comment was a little off putting as was the fact they only had paper cups.
I also tried to change my son in the bathroom which had no Changing table and a taped shut toliet that i asume didnt work (also had 1 other that did). There wasnt any soap in the bathroom either, I was glad I brought Hand sanatizer. I just changed my son on the bench at our table(resturant was nearly empty) becasue I didnt even want to lay him on the floor.

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was a rip off. Overpriced and bad service. We ordered a 4 piece fish dinner and one of our pieces looked like a nugget. It's similar to a Long John Silver fast food place, and not as good. Disappointing given that the clerk at our hotel told us locals go there.

1  Thank Kevin D