“Consistent and excellent”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
New York City, New York
“Consistent and excellent”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We went to the Salmon Bake on local Joe Allen's recommendation two years ago and visited again on our most recent trip to the area. We actually went two nights in a row--can't imagine eating anywhere else in Seward if you're looking for fresh fish and a great casual atmosphere. The first night I had the ribs and my husband had salmon, the second we had halibut. I NEVER eat fish but after tasting a friend's halibut appetizer we just had to go back the second night for the halibut. If they added WiFi, we'd be here every night!

“Rainy day, warm dinner”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

A bunch of Italians rolling down the last frontier found this GREAT place. Tasty choices of fish nd meat + great beers & cool servicd. Sooo glad we found u guys

1 Thank BuccianodaDaniele
Texas
“Good food in rustic location”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

B & B recommended. Their saying is "great beer, lousy food", but the salmon and the halibut were both very tasty. They were both cooked perfectly and had great flavor. Attentive service and reasonably priced.

Olmsted Falls, Ohio
“Great Atmosphere, Food and Service”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

We ate at the Salmon Bake before heading to Exit Glacier. The restaurant was clean and had great character. The food was very good. My wife ordered the king crab legs and I had the salmon bake. Our server was very attentive and the prices were reasonable. I would highly recommend a visit with your partner or family.

• Visited July 2014
Bury St Edmunds. Suffolk. England
“Great place ! Great food !”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I called in here at 8 pm following a very long day on the Glacier . Very busy and no free tables but was happy to sit at a lovely bar table.
The batman was a really friendly guy, took my food and beer order, couldn't have been nicer. The beer was great. I ordered the Salmon bake with fries and salad and it was delicious, really tasty salmon , excellent fries and fresh salad, best meal I've had in Seward and I will be returning fir my last night .
Great atmosphere. Really homely , made to feel very welcome, what more can you want .