“Good food in rustic location”

Exit Glacier Salmon Bake
Ranked #4 of 49 Restaurants in Seward
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed August 14, 2014

B & B recommended. Their saying is "great beer, lousy food", but the salmon and the halibut were both very tasty. They were both cooked perfectly and had great flavor. Attentive service and reasonably priced.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

We ate at the Salmon Bake before heading to Exit Glacier. The restaurant was clean and had great character. The food was very good. My wife ordered the king crab legs and I had the salmon bake. Our server was very attentive and the prices were reasonable. I would highly recommend a visit with your partner or family.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

I called in here at 8 pm following a very long day on the Glacier . Very busy and no free tables but was happy to sit at a lovely bar table.
The batman was a really friendly guy, took my food and beer order, couldn't have been nicer. The beer was great. I ordered the Salmon bake with fries and salad and it was delicious, really tasty salmon , excellent fries and fresh salad, best meal I've had in Seward and I will be returning fir my last night .
Great atmosphere. Really homely , made to feel very welcome, what more can you want .

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Great little place. The food was excellent and priced very reasonable. We found this on the last night we were in town since it is out of town on the road to the glacier. We were so sorry we had not discovered it sooner. If we had we would have eaten there a few more times. I highly encourage everyone to try it out.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

We hit the Salmon Bake after a hike & checking out Yelp & Trip Advisor reviews. We got the reindeer sausage sandwich & the halibut sandwich and both were really good! Service was ok. Would recommend.

Been to Exit Glacier Salmon Bake? Share your experiences!