“great breakfast!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed July 11, 2014

what more can i say…well apparently i need to say more so the service was quick the food was delish and the atmosphere was perfectly alaskan…

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

I was the only one if a large party who ordered the salmon. It was tasty and well cooked. The appetizers were good though not what I would have chosen for myself. The calamari was tender. One of our group felt the chowder was under seasoned. I was disappointed to only discover the pickles as I was leaving after seeing a guy help himself. I'd return to try some of the other entrees

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Cheap beer and lousy food .. ok, the beer was a little cheaper than in town, and the food lousy, must I give 5 stars = meet expectations ? No .. of course we expected some value for our money, and enjoyable dinner .. ok the rusty building is no reason to complain, but a showder, lukewarm served, flourish, was a bad start, and the main course, served seconds after the soup finished, a big serve of salmon (we ordered the salmon bake, which should be that what they can): dry potato, nothing special.
We left the restaurant about 30 minutes after arriving, and when comparing the check with the excellend restaurant the day before (Chinooks) .. we recognized, that entries are quite same price, and the cheap beer 50 cent lower .. we better refrained from experiments trying another restaurant. Absolutly no recommendation.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

This was the first time a restaurant placed colossal dill pickles as you were looking through the menu. The meals were also way too much to eat, and the salmon was delish. the place was lodge looking and it was on the premises of our lodge we stayed at so our breakfast was included as well. the reindeer sausage and home fries was super.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Nothing bad about this place, just nothing to 'write home about' either. Three of us went there (one was local) and each of our meals were good enough (sandwiches). Portion size was large, which our host appreciated. I took 1/2 of mine home but it didn't reheat the best (grilled chicken sandwich.) Decor was fine, kind of like a lodge, big pickles were good and service was average.

Been to Exit Glacier Salmon Bake? Share your experiences!