“Yummy”

Resurrection Roadhouse
Ranked #10 of 49 Restaurants in Seward
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Resurrection Roadhouse Restaurant is a full service restaurant and is part of The Seward Windsong Lodge. Our restaurant offers great views of the Resurrection River and the 4000ft Mt Benson. We are open for Breakfast(6am-11am),Lunch(11am-2pm) and Dinner(5pm-10),and bar service from 4pm-12am. Our Executive Chef offers a very creative menu that focus's on Alaska Seafood, and the likes to make a the majority of the items on the menu from scratch.
Encinitas, California
“Yummy”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Food and service was excellent. We visited as part of our tour with Seavey's Iditaride, and they took very good care of us.

Visited June 2014

Redington Beach, Florida
“Great friendly place to relax. Good drinks and food”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

After a long day touring the bay on a boat, we wanted a casual place to have a drink and eat some bar food. We decided on the bar where there was plenty of seating.
Wondering what to drink, we straddled up to the bar and spoke to Darnell, where we lucky or what to have Darnell behind the bar. I couldn't make up my mind so I asked for Mint Julip, NO problem she said, and after scouring the whole place, she came up with a great Mint Julip and even came to our table checking to make sure it was to my liking. It was.
Our server, Bridget was great and adept at drawing smily faces, Very friendly and answering any silly tourist question we had.
Our experience there was great because of these two guys and we would recommend the bar area to eat. Wonderful Pizza and my wife says a great salad

Visited May 2014
“Scenic, fun, good food and drink”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Booked a stay at Seward Windsong when I booked my Kenai Fjord boat trip. So far so good. Train down was breathtaking. Day in Seward highly enjoyable and the inn and restaurant are terrific. Flatbread with arugula and pancetta fabulous. Nice wine list and all the fab AK beers I have grown to quickly love. Scenic outdoor seating. Fun music - boppy/ 40s ish on in the bar.

1 Thank Alicedc
Battle Creek, Michigan
“Expected Better”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Ho hum ambiance, seemed empty and cavernous despite a goodly number of people eating there. Nice view of mountains. Friendly and attentive service. I had a Martini before dinner which was only $8.50 (for top shelf) and it seemed generous in portion until I tasted it. Very watered down. I had the crab legs which came with an uninspired buttered angel hair pasta and veggies. They were no better than the crab legs you buy anywhere in the lower 48 and more expensive ($45 for a pound). When asked, I was honest about how mediocre the food was. The manager came over and offered me dessert on the house. That was nice, but I didn't want to prolong this disappointing dining experience so I declined. Maybe other menu items would be better, but that still would not change the feel of the place. I ate at Ray's and Woody's in town and enjoyed both much more.

• Visited May 2014
Vista, California
“Resurrection Roadhouse”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

They have great (large) big and tasty hamburgers. The place is large and kind of fancy, yet accommodating to all. There was someone there celebrating their birthday and they sang to them.
We ended up getting doggy bags. Fries were delicious too

• Visited July 2013

Been to Resurrection Roadhouse? Share your experiences!