“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ray's Waterfront

Ray's Waterfront
Ranked #3 of 48 Restaurants in Seward
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Palmer, Alaska
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

Fabulous seafood, great service, reasonable prices! I will definitely return & recommend to friends.

Visited May 2013

Chillicothe, Ohio
“Frozen fish at Rays”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Recently ate there and was quite disappointed. The fish appeared frozen from a box- not fresh. Go somewhere else.

• Visited June 2013
Callington, United Kingdom
“chowder heaven”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

When we arrived in Anchorage we stopped off at the airport information desk to ask what we might do in Anchorage and Seward. The ever so helpful volunteer ladies on the desk said they always ate at Ray's when they went to Seward. We booked a table making sure we could sit at the window overlooking the harbour. They specialise in sea food sourced locally. The chowder was excellent and better than any we tried later in our trip. My sea food linguine was delicious, my partners fish and chips were mixed, the halibut was excellent, the cod was a bit tasteless. With a bottle of wine it came to about $100 which I think is a bit over priced.

• Visited May 2013
Berwick, Maine
“Fantastic seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

YUM!! The view was great watching the fishing boats bring back there catch of the day. The seafood was great I had the captains platter delicious and my husband had chicken Marcella both meals were great and the wait staff was great we had a seat next to the window. Would highly recommend. Free parking.

Visited June 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Best seafood we've ever eaten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

We ate at Ray's in 2006 (before I ever used Trip Advisor; did it even exist back then?), and now that I'm reviewing my Alaska trip and sharing the highlights with my aunt who's heading up there soon, I remembered having the best seafood I've ever had at Ray's. I ate the most delicious, fresh piece of halibut; my nephew had Alaska king crab legs that were falling off the plate there were so many of them and they were so large. In my opinion, no trip to Seward would be complete without eating here.

• Visited July 2012