“Disappointing Grub”
Review of Ray's Waterfront

Ray's Waterfront
Ranked #4 of 49 Restaurants in Seward
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Tucson
“Disappointing Grub”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Ray's was just OK with us. As all restaurants in Alaska, it was expensive and the salmon was very expensive which surprised us because Salmon is so available there.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank IBMSweathog

Rancho Mirage, California
“Average food and service”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Nice view but the food is really nothing special. Average at best. I have eaten there several times and the last two times the quality was rather poor and certain not worth the price. Very over rated. You would must likely enjoy a better meal for less in old town.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank bogo9545
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Great place”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I really enjoyed my canjun chicken and pasta dish. I found it to be a bit on the pricey side, but the staff was quite pleasant. The atmosphere was nice although it was a bit crowded for my liking. Overall it's a great place to eat and the food is delicious.

Visited July 2012
Huntington Beach, California
“Nice Restaurant On The Water”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Not much else in town. Good service, good food. Not stellar. Above average. Right on the waterfront and boardwalk. We didn't need to park as we walked from the hotel. Good menu.

Visited August 2012
Rome, Ga
“Terrific food!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Ray's is at the small boat dock in Seward and easy to find. We ate there one night and I had the salmon with potenta and fresh veggies. It was awesome. I don't think I left a single crumb. The view was very nice-looking at the boats and surrounding mountains. Our server was excellent. My meal was a little pricey but well worth it.

Visited September 2012

Been to Ray's Waterfront? Share your experiences!