“Average food and service”
Review of Ray's Waterfront

Ray's Waterfront
Ranked #7 of 49 Restaurants in Seward
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Nice view but the food is really nothing special. Average at best. I have eaten there several times and the last two times the quality was rather poor and certain not worth the price. Very over rated. You would must likely enjoy a better meal for less in old town.

2  Thank bogo9545
There are newer reviews for Ray's Waterfront

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I really enjoyed my canjun chicken and pasta dish. I found it to be a bit on the pricey side, but the staff was quite pleasant. The atmosphere was nice although it was a bit crowded for my liking. Overall it's a great place to eat and the food is delicious.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Not much else in town. Good service, good food. Not stellar. Above average. Right on the waterfront and boardwalk. We didn't need to park as we walked from the hotel. Good menu.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Ray's is at the small boat dock in Seward and easy to find. We ate there one night and I had the salmon with potenta and fresh veggies. It was awesome. I don't think I left a single crumb. The view was very nice-looking at the boats and surrounding mountains. Our server was excellent. My meal was a little pricey but well worth it.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

When we arrived their, one local person told us it's best in town if you don't care about price. Well, the price is expensive, but the food... meh.
Appetizer: scallop, which is big and very tender and yummy. That's the only thing I really liked for that dinner.
For entree, we had order for King crab, salmon, steak and fries...
King crab is so so, not that big. Salmon is cooked a bit dry. So all the seafood, i kinda believe they are fresh, but just you can't taste the freshness.
Steak is pretty ok though.
Then we had sorbet as dessert. It's delicate but tastes ok.
It's expensive, like 40-50 per person for our orderings as above plus a cocktail and a glass of wine.
They do have a full bar though.

2  Thank JuliaPetite

Been to Ray's Waterfront? Share your experiences!