Open today: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great trip!

It was our first time in Alaska and our first time fishing with a charter! We had two people in our... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Destiny G
via mobile
Halibut Fishing

Went to J-Dock for 2 days halibut, rockfish, ling cod and salmon fishing. The weather was... read more

Reviewed August 24, 2018
tb7855
Houston

All reviews alaska lodge yellow eye rock fish ling cod sport fishing fishing trip these guys catch fish fish processing salmon wonderful fishing flash frozen big fish big ones fish home office staff filet
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

I would so highly recommend jdock fishing. Not only for their professionalism and great abilities to make a fun fishing Adventure. But there pure honesty and great business practices. I have gone on 3 of my 5 Fishing outings and have had absolutely wonderful fishing experiences on the Predator boat with Will and Griff. And today on "Got Fish" with Pat and Kyle.We all had a so much fun on Got Fish but caught tons of fish. I would truly like to say thank you to everyone for making a dream come true. I so am truly blessed. I am so happy I was able to make it this year to Seward Alaska for a fishing trip of a lifetime.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Wonderful,wonderful, wonderful staff. First and foremost, my hat goes off to ALL the friendly people who work at J-Dock. The customer service at J-Dock is absolutely superb. They made it a point to make sure that my husband (Sarkis) and I (Jessica) were not only comfortable, but also very happy throughout trip and stay with them (at the Grande Alaska Lodge). The Captain Pat and his Deckhand Kyle were fun, accommodating, and they made SURE to put us on fish. My husband and I have a freezer full of delicious halibut and rock fish caught on a J-Dock Charter, as well as processed and delivered via J-Dock. I can't recommend your fish to be processed anywhere else other than J-Dock; they make it so painless and easy, and by far have the BEST price. We are already planning another trip with J-Dock next year. Thank you for all the good times and memories, we can't wait to return!

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

The crew on the Tailwatcher did an awesome job putting us on the fish and making sure everybody was taken care of. J-Dock kept us informed of the weather conditions.

dianemitchell2018, Manager at J-Dock Sportfishing, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Thanks Kim for the wonderful review! We really appreciate it and are glad you had a wonderful time on the Tail Watcher. Enjoy your fish and we will hopefully see you again! Fish on! :)

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

I have lived in Key West my whole life and fished thousands of times. This company is an A+ all the way around. The captain, Will, wants you to catch fish as much as you want to catch fish. The crew was awesome and the girls in the office could have not been more professional and caring. I felt leaving as family. I will surely be back. Wishing continued success.

dianemitchell2018, Manager at J-Dock Sportfishing, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Hi Phillip - thanks so much for the review, I'm so glad we could get you both out on a trip and get you back to Anchorage in time for your flight! It was a pleasure having you fishing with us and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

What can I say? I paid $488 for a fishing charter and returned EMPTY HANDED! NO fish. I’d recommend a different charter!

HI Brooke,
I am really sorry you feel the way you do about our company and would like to get to the bottom of what happened/make it right but I cannot find you on any of our boats; what trip were you on/what day you went? Can you give me some more details of your trip? We would like to make this right for you!
Best,