“Amazing coffee and sandwiches!”
Review of Sip N Spin - CLOSED

Sip N Spin
Cuisines: Soups
Description: SIp N Spin is currently remodeling and will open again in October 2015. We appreciate your patience and look forward to serving you a bigger menu in a bigger space soon!
Reviewed May 27, 2014

My wife and I are in town for the summer. We really miss our local coffee shop in Minnesota, and have found our replacement for the summer. Great espresso and amazing bagel sandwiches, especially the jalapeño cheddar. Have tried 3 so far and am looking forward to trying the rest, and they even come with chips and hummus. Service is very friendly and their chocolate chip peanut butter cookies are divine! Highly recommended for a quick meal!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We didn't sip or spin but we did have to go in there to check into our room at the Trailhead Lodge. The owner of the lodge also owns the Sip and Spin.
Sip and Spin: A coffee house laundromat. You can grab a drink or a bite to eat while doing your wash. There's seating inside and outside. They also have free wifi.
Trailhead Lodge: Attached to the Sip and Spin. There's only 2 rooms. Our room was spacious with a queen bed with a pull out futon. The room was clean and the owner is super friendly. The location was ideal since we were able to walk to most everything in Seward. Seward isn't that big so it's not difficult to get around. If I had to find a complaint it would be that our room shared a wall with the Sip and Spin so during the day in our room we could hear through the wall. But it did not bother us at all.

1  Thank Helen F
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The machines cost $3.25 for a wash and the same for the dry (It gives you plenty of time!). The people were very helpful and provided change for us. It was all very efficient. We were impressed by the food and coffee for purchase there. It's a great place to get your wash done while enjoying coffee with food (sandwiches and soup).

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Great place to clean up your clothes in Seward! Inside there is a food bar --- they sell pretty sophisticated and very tasty food (I had carrot lentil soup, and turkey, apple, brie sandwich). They also have smoothies, coffee and quiche. Nice to have something good to munch on while doing laundry. Costs $3.5 to wash and $3.25 to dry. There are 5-6 washers and 6 dryers. I was lucky that 2 washers were free when I went there (the rest of the family was fishing for the afternoon). Very close to the small downtown area --- I walked there while my clothes were washing and ate while my clothes were drying. They also have a reasonable drop off laundry service, where they will wash clothes for you! They have an outdoor seating area as well, if the weather is nice.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Great little place to rest while you wash some clothes. Coffee and sandwiches are available along with a patio outdoors to enjoy the sights of Seward. Owner was very nice. They offered laundry service too if you did not feel like doing it yourself. Met some nice locals too.