“Great Sandwiches, Smoothies & Coffee & A Laundromat”
Review of Sip N Spin - CLOSED

Sip N Spin
Cuisines: Soups
Description: SIp N Spin is currently remodeling and will open again in October 2015. We appreciate your patience and look forward to serving you a bigger menu in a bigger space soon!
Fairport, New York, United States
“Great Sandwiches, Smoothies & Coffee & A Laundromat”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We were staying at the Moby Dick Hostel just a block away on the other side of 3rd Avenue and walked here to do laundry. While waiting for our clothes we tried the food and drinks in the small cafe on one side of the laundromat and were astounded to be rewarded with the best sandwiches, smoothies and coffee this side of a NY deli. Actually my breakfast sandwich was the best I've ever had, garnished and seasoned with fresh herbs and a tasty sauce I could not identify. We visited again and again sans laundry for the best sandwiches in town. The staff behind the counter could not have been friendlier and members of the family which run the place engaged customers in conversation and offered information about Seward attractions. The same folks also operate the Trailhead Lodge nearby -- http://www.trailheadlodging.com/default.html

• Visited June 2013

“Wow!!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Not what you would expect from a laundromat!! Amazing food, clean & artsy space, and excellent service. The quality of the food and beverages cannot be overstated--it was perfect for lunch and a little treat;) I've been told that it's a locals' favorite, and I'm so glad that I tried it. Didn't do laundry, but the facilities were spotless and lots of machines. Desi and Rissie were super nice and helpful. I highly recommend it and I would definitely go back!

• Visited June 2013