“Wow!!”
Review of Sip N Spin - CLOSED

Sip N Spin
Cuisines: Soups
Description: SIp N Spin is currently remodeling and will open again in October 2015. We appreciate your patience and look forward to serving you a bigger menu in a bigger space soon!
“Wow!!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Not what you would expect from a laundromat!! Amazing food, clean & artsy space, and excellent service. The quality of the food and beverages cannot be overstated--it was perfect for lunch and a little treat;) I've been told that it's a locals' favorite, and I'm so glad that I tried it. Didn't do laundry, but the facilities were spotless and lots of machines. Desi and Rissie were super nice and helpful. I highly recommend it and I would definitely go back!

• Visited June 2013