“Enjoyed it!”

Cuisines: American
Alabama
“Enjoyed it!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I ordered the elk burger and my husband ordered the caribou so we could taste each one. They were very good but not much different or different from a regular burger. Loved the garlic fries! Fun atmosphere!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank bd3bmws

Ohio
“Great hole-in-the-wall”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

When I was spending some time in Seward after our Kenai Park tour, we wandered to downtown Seward. We were looking for a place to eat so I looked up local places on my phone, and Red's had good reviews on both TripAdvisor and Yelp. It did not disappoint.

I ordered the Elk burger with garlic fries and my girlfriend ordered a regular burger with regular fries. Both were served quickly and were delicious. You can eat outside, which we did as it was a beautiful day, or inside in their school bus/dining room. Reminded me of Hillbilly Hot Dogs in Lesage, WV.

Definitely worth a stop if you are in Seward and looking for a quick bite to eat. Also, the prices were reasonable compared to other prices in the area.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank ut_jd
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
“Great burgers! Nice school bus to eat in”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

This stop for lunch was recommended by our tour guides at Adventure Sixty North. They were right! Though a bit pricey for hamburger and fries, everyone loved it and Sarah and James welcome you with a big smile. I tried the vanilla milk shake (super!)

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jorge R
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
“Delicious and unique”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We really enjoyed our Red's burgers. The fish burger was super tasty, the buffalo wonderful and unique, the maple bacon awesome! Loved the home made fries and the shakes are wonderful. The service is good and we enjoyed eating inside the bus which was more comfortable than I expected. It is a bit pricey but Alaska is expensive and this is tasty fresh food. Would definately go again during another Alaska visit.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Sandra M
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“yummy”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

love food trucks. liked the school bus 'indoor seating.' yummy garlic fries and service was very friendly. reminds me of hawaii--just a bit chillier in the parking lot.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank travelingmom855

Been to Red's? Share your experiences!