“Wow, they can cook!”

Woody's Thai Kitchen
Ranked #12 of 49 Restaurants in Seward
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Would not hesitate to go to Woody's. Their cook is an amazing chef who does great work on grill. However, you may have to wait as if they have a lot of take out, it could take awhile. We waited 45 minutes for our mains, but they were outstanding. Could be the best in Seward!!!

2  Thank World_Hiker_Dallas

Reviewed July 24, 2014

I never know how spicy things will be- I forget the name of what I ordered but the menu had 2 spicy signs and I considered it mild. Ask for more spice if that's your thing

Reviewed July 17, 2014

In general, I find Thai food to be too sweet. I came here as a recommendation from my guide and glad I listened. Woody's had a nice balance between sweet and savory. I'm not sure the name of the dishes so here we go. I loved the tofu, spinach, bean sprout dish with a peanut sauce served with rice. It was full of veggies yet really flavorful. I had a savory rice noodle dish with shrimp which was really good. My parents liked this one. I wasn't crazy with the pad thai noodles which were a little too sweet but the noodles were nice and tender. The summer rolls were soft and delicious as well.

1  Thank SportTrekker
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Woody's is a little hard to find, in a semi-industrial part of Seward, and has an unremarkable exterior - you will assume it is a beer bar. But then you find that Woody's serves delicious, complex Thai dishes in a lovely dining room (very nice wood tables and wood floor). Highlight: lots of local beer, including an Alaskan IPA can for $3 that was outstanding. Highly recommended for dinner in Seward.

1  Thank Andrew E
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Awesome food! A family friendly environment with inside lay area. Prep time was slow but worth the wait! Good selection of beers and other beverages.

1  Thank John J