“Great Coffee, Great People!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Nature's Nectars

Nature's Nectars
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Seward
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Coffee, Great People!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Upon ordering "JW" immediately introduced himself and asked my name explaining that they like to be "on a first name basis with their customers". Then I got my coffee and it was great! As an Australian that struggles to find good coffee in the US this place was a real treat. Highly recommended!!

“Friendly Cup of Jo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

I needed a cup of something strong before the long drive home, and was disappointed up and down the peninsula that I couldn't find more places that offered almond (or at least rice) milk, since I can't have dairy or soy.

I was pleasantly surprised after coming out of Terry's that the stand was right there, had almond milk, and nice service! They were out of Chai, I was kind of bummed, but this is AK, so I sucked it up and got my old favorite.

The lady was really nice, and split one smoothie so my little one could have some of her sisters without having to share a cup. The smoothies were also healthy smoothies, not the prepackaged powder or concentrate full of color and other garbage, which is important to me.

The coffee was strong enough, I made my drive just fine without having to nap. :)

Concord, New Hampshire
“Ascension smoothie (without honey)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

Enjoyed a (gluten free) breakfast of a smoothie before the cruise left for the Kenai Fjords. It was great and I'd go back for another in a heartbeat.

• Visited July 2014
North Las Vegas, Nevada
“The BEST Fruit Smoothies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

Although many of the reviews rave about the coffee, I think the fruit smoothies are the highlight of their menu! I had the Foraker because I love blueberries. The ingredients are delicious and worth every penny!

1 Thank AKJen907
Seward, Alaska
“Always a great cup of coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

I live in Seward for the summer and can't seem to stay away from this place! Everything on the menu is very good, especially the smoothies and green tea lattes! Cedar is always friendly and remembers my drinks. Definitely worth visiting!

Visited July 2014

Been to Nature's Nectars? Share your experiences!