“One word. Gelato.”

Dining options: Seating, Takeout
Seattle, Washington
“One word. Gelato.”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I can't critique their other products as I didn't try them. I love gelato (and ice cream, frozen custard etc) so when I saw their sign, I had to stop in. Tried it, loved it and came back every day that I was in Seward. My favorites were pineapple, peach and limoncello.

• Visited August 2014

Somerset, Wisconsin
“Keep walking”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

I love chocolate so I wanted to try there's. We stepped to the counter ordered a 6 piece box then ordered gelato. The gelato for a small up is $4.50 - yikes. We tried 2 of the truffles we ordered and there the box away. Choc chip cookie dough and lemon truffle were gross and pasty. If ur a chocolate lover, keep walking. The gelato isn't worth the money.

columbus, oh
“Gelato goodness”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We stopped here every day of our 3 nights in Seward, including at 10:00 in the morning on our way out of town for their delicious gelato. Favorite flavors included a tart limoncello, pineapple, and blood orange. We loved that we could mix two flavors in the small cup. The girls working there were friendly and efficient, even when very busy. I removed one star because they didn't have plain chocolate and because it was a bit expensive- even for Seward.

• Visited July 2014
“Oh my... This alone is worth stopping in downtown Seward”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Wow. If you love fresh chocolate and other types of sweets, this is the place to go in Seward. Great for a quick sweet treat. Don't miss stopping by here.

Visited July 2014
Philadelphia
“Wonderful gelati and almond bark”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We stayed only a few days in Seward, but somehow found ourselves magically drawn back to this terrific ice cream & sweet shop. Two bags of almond bark later, I have more "gravitas" thanks to Sweet Darlings.

Visited July 2014