“Awesome charter!!”
Review of PFISH - Pacific Fishing - CLOSED

PFISH - Pacific Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: PFISH is a leader in the Seward Charter Fishing industry. With over 25 years of experience, our captains and crews not only know how to put clients on fish but are renowned for their exceptional customer service. Our charters are built for fishermen and women of all skill levels and a variety of charter options are available. Our 33-foot custom built Carolyn is one of the largest, fastest, most comfortable "six-pack" vessels in the fleet! PLEASE NOTE: The Offshore Charter Industry is one of the most challenging business sectors on the planet. After almost 25-years as a well known, local "Mom & Pop" establishment, PFISH decided a few years ago to branch out and increase the size of their fleets. As is inherent with practically every business, growing pains can be overwhelming at times, however with attention to detail and sticking to what got you there in the first place (personal, attentive and professional service) we were determined to make it work. Now, after several more years, even with the right team, assets and equipment, there are still challenges and always will be. By noting visitors with just one TripAdvisor review and a bad one, we hope that experienced travelers and sportsmen/women will recognize that while servicing over 3000 clients per year it is virtually impossible for us to expect a perfect record of "Excellent". We at PFISH believe that negative reviews are mainly due to a lack of communication and a travelers reluctance to inquire as to the issue when it occurs, a simple, innocent action. We appreciate the opportunity to respond with explanations... not excuses. Thank you for understanding - Management
Reviewed June 14, 2014

This was our first time chartering a boat thru PFish but definitely not our last! The five of us went out with Captain Juan and his deckhand Julio. They were awesome! We caught Mahi Mahi and a seven foot striped marlin! On top of that we got not one but two large Wahoo! The crew treated us outstanding ! Julio is an awesome cook too! He cooked the best Wahoo we have ever ate ! Thank you Captain Tat for putting us with captain Juan and Julio for truly the fishing experience of a lifetime !,,, We will be back next year!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I have fished with P Fish charters for the last 5 seasons and had a great experience with each trip. I usually go out twice a year and two years ago Daniel from our group caught a 187# Halibut.
I always limit out, the crew and the boats are first rate.

Kevin Durling
Anchorage Alaska

Reviewed December 25, 2013

We fished with T.A. Tatterson's PFish, and the outstanding Capt Juan and his 1st Mate Julio. We had three days of fishing, which included Dorado (Mahi Mahi), Striped Marlin and Tuna. Great fishermen who really worked their tails off to get us into fish...and boy, did we get into fish!

I have fished with Capt Tat in Alaska, which is what led me to book with him in Mexico. Both companies are First Class, with the best in equipment and service. If you're heading north or south, I would highly recommend using PFish.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is the charter to take! I would highly recommend the three day port ashton lodge. Our Captain TJ was top notch. No one could have worked harder! We were always catching fish. This was my dad's third trip. He said TJ was the best guide by a long shot. I will go back again.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Hubby and I spent three days on the Julian Dawn with Captain TJ. Three days were spent on the water, with two over nights at beautiful Port Ashton Lodge. Even though we lost a day of fishing due to bad weather, we still had opportunity to catch pink salmon, silver salmon, green ling cod, ling cod, black rock fish, halibut, flounder, a sting ray (whoops!) and another fish that I don't remember the name of. Not only did we have an opportunity to get fish, we also had a chance to see sea lions, dolphins, hump back whale, sea otters, and pufkins. Highlight was getting up close and personal with a glacier....truly awesome! We would highly recommend this charter service. If you really want to experience fishing and the beauty of Alaska, we highly recommend you consider the package that includes an overnight at Port Ashton Lodge. Thanks TJ for the great time! I hope our paths cross again. PS. Thanks for the boost.