“Good pizza, but no free refills on drinks”
Review of Eureka Pizza Company - CLOSED

Eureka Pizza Company
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Eureka Pizza is right by the waterfront in Seward, and we only ate here because my wife could not handle more seafood. There wasn't much of a crowd in there, and it took a little while for our pizza to get prepared, so I agree with other reviewers that it seems to take an unusually long time. But once it was ready, we thought it was very good and were glad we stopped in there to eat.

There is one thing however - no free refills on your drinks. If you want a refill, I think it was 50 cents. But I cannot remember the last restaurant I ate in that did not have free refills on soft drinks.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

My wife and I split a medium pepperoni pizza and a bottle of water for less than $22 which is very reasonable for Alaska. The pizza was made and cooked to order. The soccer match on the tv and a group of young people enjoying the match and their food made the wait seem very short. We are glad we found Eureka Pizza Co.

2  Thank James P
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The restaurants in Seward are fairly expensive. After spending over $60 on lunch we decided to order pizza the second evening in town and take it back to the hotel to eat and play cards. Please believe me. I am not exaggerating when I tell you we waited over 50 minutes for 2 medium pizzas. I was ready to leave after 30 minutes. But my husband wouldn't let me! Besides, it's not like there is a McDonald's in town! There was one table ahead of us. But I noticed people coming in and picking up orders that they had apparently called in....maybe the locals.

At any rate, they were super slow and we all thought the pizza was greasy and just not that great. If you decide to order here, at least get their phone number and call it in. Maybe they can give you an approximate time and you can wait someplace more comfortable.

1  Thank turbosjs
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Well, I was hungry and my husband was not - I walked over to get a slice of pizza. Ugh. Dry as cardboard. The baked-to-order pies may be better, so try at your own risk.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We stayed at Miller's Landing just outside of town, so we ordered a pizza to go. Yummy! The crust and sauce are both a bit thin so give it a chance to set up and stick together a bit before you dive in.

We ordered a Hawaiian pizza, zingy wings and breadsticks. Everything was good and the staff was super friendly.

1  Thank Beth_Mark2010