“Highlight of our Alaska vacation”

Alaska Saltwater Charters
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We had a great time fishing with Diane and her crew! There were three in our party, and we are not experienced fishermen. Diane assured us this wouldn't be a problem, and it wasn't. There were also two others on the boat, and I believe I can speak for all that it was a fun morning. I say "morning" as we had our limit within the first few hours we were out. The five of us caught a total of 30 silvers and one king. Our group had never done anything like this, but it was so much fun and was the highlight of our trip to Alaska! We'll be remembering this trip for a long time - every time we take a bite of the salmon that we brought home with us! I'd highly recommend fishing with Diane! She knows her stuff!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I've had a chance to fish with quite a few charter outfits in Alaska and this was by far the best! Capt Diane fishes for Salmon only (halibut fishing is boring anyway) and always delivers. She has been doing this a long time and knows her stuff. If you are going to the Kenai Peninsula, you have to fish with her!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Captain Diane and her crew really know how to take care of you on the fishing trip! We caught our limit and it was a very fun trip. They will definitely do their best to get you on the fish to catch your limit. I would highly recommend her and her boat the Florence C to go out on the Bay and catch Salmon.

Diane - we will be back in two years to go fishing with you again!

Thanks for the adventure!

John & Debra Terry

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Greatest charter stays in the bay, caught Quote within hours KINGS and silvers!! Amazing experience hot coffee waiting as you board most comfortable cabin inside big, spacious, and hot water on the stove ready for fresh cups of tea whole trip!! Best charter I've ever been on and the most beautiful big salmon to leave w. you will want to other charter after this experience!!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Best use of time and money for Salmon fishing in Seward. Captain Diane rocks! We caught Silvers and Kings and the boat is great. The boat is warm, comfortable, and never crowded.