“Great for a relaxing dessert”
Review of The Sea Bean

The Sea Bean
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Seward
Description: Coffee, Wireless, Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Coffee, Wireless, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed September 1, 2013

After dinner we decided to treat the kids to dessert. We came across the Sea Bean. It was a very relaxing atmosphere and the girl working there was super friendly! My kids LOVED the treats (As did my husband!). I would recommend their desserts!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I've been here a few times and enjoy the space the sit, get online and sip coffee. I've had mixed experiences with everything else. Every time I've ordered a sandwich something has been missing and rather than let me know before making the sandwich I get the incomplete sandwich. I personally would rather have a chance to change my mind rather than get 'almost' what I ordered. I'd also like a napkin to accompany my sandwich sometime. It's nice that the sandwich gets delivered to the table but that almost seems pointless when I always have to get up to go to the counter for a napkin anyway.

1  Thank skiqueen73
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This little place (with WiFi) has the best sandwiches ever! I have only had the grilled ones, but they were great. A good place to stop for coffee, tea or a muffin while touring!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I liked the Sea Bean for coffee and wi-fi, the food not so much. I had the salmon and bagel but it was served cold and hard but that was another story and the staff was uninterested in delivering a good customer experience. If you want to surf the internet in a nice atmosphere this is a cool place.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

A nice coffee shop with a nice make your own sandwich but had no fountain sodas :/. I can't drink coffee and their smoothies are not my style (my sister had one I didn't care for it) so I waited till we were done eating to go to the Alaska shop to buy a drink. I circled to buy chips on the paper (for make your own) that went with the sandwich but didn't get any nor was charged for it so I didn't feel the need to go back up for that. Left feeling full and somewhat satisfied but they should have even like just a small fridge for sodas for people not wanting coffee or smoothies.

Been to The Sea Bean? Share your experiences!