“Chattermark - Friendly, tasty family run restaurant!”

Chattermark Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 49 Restaurants in Seward
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Friendly service with a smile. Delicious fresh local Alaska fish, LIGHTLY beer battered, YUMMY! I'd certainly recommend Chattermark to anyone visiting Seward, Alaska,

Reviewed July 13, 2014

We stopped here for lunch in early July. Server and chef were very nice about allowing us to share (for a nominal charge) a fish and salad dish and for grilling instead of deep frying the halibut and other fish. Very nicely done. Very good service.

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

The above title sums up my experience here at Chattermark.
I was tempted by the Thursday daily special which is an Alaskan halibut taco and a beer.

The first thing I can comment on was the friendly server, secondly this restaurant is clean and has a nice bright and spacious feel, and finally the food, if the halibut taco is a sign of the quality of their menu items, I'll dine here the next two days I'm in Seward.

If you visit this charming sea side town in Alaska, why not grab some tasty grub and a brew at Chattermark, you will be satisfied.

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten the best beer batteted fish in my life here at Chattermark in Seward AK
When I asked whether they have onion rings (I am French and live these), they cooked a batch just for us and they were just delicious !!!

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I swore I was going to eat seafood everyday while in Alaska.. But I caved today and had the best burger! The Ring Of Fire.. Yumm!
Other party members had the Tidewater sandwhich and was good.
Only nasty thing was the crab bisque.. Tasted like it came from a can.