Review Highlights
Big Fish and Lots of Fun!

Reviewed September 10, 2018
725laurie
Fishing of a Lifetime

Reviewed September 2, 2018
mtierneyjr
Garrison, New York

All reviews captain sean fresh bait halibut fishing sea quest halibut trip yellow eye great boat monkfish caught fish big halibut smooth ride silver salmon resurrection bay seacrest limit charter silvers
Reviewed September 10, 2018

The crew took great care of us and ensured we had the best chance of reeling in some super tasty fish. We brought home 64lbs of fresh Alaskan fish (halibut and salmon) and couldn't be happier! We had a blast and would certainly do it again. Thanks Captain Sean!

Reviewed September 2, 2018

This trip was probably the most expensive collective of my Alaskan experience. Every penny was worth it. The trip was early, the company was amazing, Captain Sean and First Mate Wesna were epic, and the fishing was unreal. Still sore the next day and a half from wrestling those fish! What a time!!! Full day of fishing, fun, and breathtaking views. I do recommend taking something for sea-sickness no matter how strong stomach anyone is. Well worth everything!! One key to remember, BYOB and food.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Captain Sean was great! Him and his crew worked together like a well oiled machine. They made the experience so much fun. They are great with beginning fishermen or veterans. Every spot they took us to we caught fish. The boat was clean and they had a nice area to sit with booths and tables if you didn't want to sit outside. We took a cooler and ate in between fishing locations. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

So- I won a fishing trip on this boat and paid for my boyfriend to come with me! So we told our friends and long story short I brought along 7 extra people to fish. We had such a blast! Captain Sean, Seth and W were such a great team!! They were always around to help someone and guide us in how to better catch the fish! Everyone one maxed out on their fish and then some!
We caught some amazing leingencod so unfortunately we weren't able to catch any salmon in bay, but the rock fish/ Black bass fishing area was SOOOOO FUN!! People were pulling them up right and left! I am so thankful to the Seward Chamber of Commerce for coming to the Fairbanks Outdoor Show and Alaska Northern Outfitters for giving away a fishing trip! This was my first deep sea fishing experience and I can't imagine it going any better!

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Agree with other comments great experience hard working crew great boat very stable since it is a catamaran warm dry seating coffee on all the time caught halibut Ling cod rock bass. Crew cleaned the fish coming back to port so was ready when you get back. Have a great way of marking your fish
Very safe need on a lot of charters and this one of the best. Did not catch any big halibut but they tried hard

1  Thank AlaskanArctic
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Absolutely no negatives! Captain and crew were excellent and everyone on board caught a lot of fish! Beautiful scenery, safe and clean equipment.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

You won't find a more hard working crew in AK. Captain and deckhands professional, courteous, and engaging. Boat was clean, efficient, and spacious. The captain/DJ set the mood nicely for what we were fishing for with the tunes. Top notch.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

There are not enough superlatives or stars to express our appreciation to the captain and his crew for the most exciting fishing trip of our lives. We caught so many fish as did everyone on the boat and it was so much fun! The captain and crew could not have done more to make this happen. Many on the trip were local and told us this was the best fishing outfit in Seward. We live in North Carolina and are already planning to come back and fish with Alaska northern Outfitters!

Reviewed August 1, 2018

This is my first review,, travelers need to know. I received an email from ANO as I was driving from the airport in Anchorage to Seward Alaska that my reservation for two to fish had been cancelled, with no explanation for the cancellation, and the deposit would be credited to my credit card. I checked my credit card 27 hours after I was notified and no credit is shown! I called ANO and no answer, I Sent an email through their website and no answer, I went by their office in Seward, no one there and no notices posted. I came to Seward solely to fish for halibut, I booked 4 nights there.
No EXPLANATION, come on you can do better than that! Your reviews are all so great,, what happened????

Ivonne907, Owner at Alaska Northern Outfitters, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Hello Bucketlistfan,

Please accept our most sincere apologies for the difficulties, frustration, and inconvenience this trip cancellation has caused. At Alaska Northern Outfitters, we strive for unparalleled fishing, service and the satisfaction of our customers. Unfortunately, due to major mechanical issues, we were forced to cancel this and two other charters this week. When situations like this occur, it generally happens without notice, and we do our best to notify our clients as quickly as possible via the contact information provided at the time of booking. We are diligent about this process to ensure that our customer’s travel plans can be adjusted accordingly. We do have record that we left a voicemail explaining the cancellation on the contact number you provided, however it seems to have been lost in communication. We regret that it did not reach you and left you feeling that your trip was cancelled without explanation. Unless we know what hotel you are staying at, this is the only way to notify you. We fully refunded your credit card so please expect to see this reflected on your statement in 5-7 business days.

Having a mechanical issue at the peak of a very short fishing season is a less than favorable situation to be in and we want nothing more than to provide you with the excellent fishing you traveled to Seward to experience. While we were not at the office when you stopped by (likely in Anchorage shipping off that engine part to be repaired!) we weren’t able to find an email or voicemail from you. We are sorry this happened, and will work to ensure we have proper contact information from our customers for the future.

We understand the importance of this trip, and your desire to go on a great halibut charter, so we would love for you to call us so we can provide a verbal apology. We’d also like to help schedule you on another charter while you’re still in Seward, whether that’s with us or on another boat.

Looking forward to connecting with you,
Alaska Northern Outfitters

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Captin Sean and crew worked very hard to get everyone on fish. Fresh bait all the time. They did great with the kid as well. We would recommend to anyone.