“Cant wait to go back!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Nauti Otter

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Seward
Nauti Otter
Ranked #7 of 46 Specialty Lodging in Seward
Burleson, Texas
“Cant wait to go back!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2012

I stayed here for my birthday back in August, and from the moment I saw it I knew I was going to love it! Heather and her Friends were amazing! I felt as if she had known me for years. The rooms were super cute each with thier own theme and a dorm style setting upstairs. We picked fresh berries to go with our breakfast and had an awesone fish fry for dinner fresh off the boat! We finished the evening with a bonfire, smores and some festive drinks! They were also very helpful in suggesting and planning all of our outdoor adventures! Great friends, great food ,great fun!! Deffinitely a fan of the Nauti Otter, and a birthday I will never forget!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Alicia H

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2012

Heather is a funny and warm hostess, i will never forget the great time: perfect waffles, muffins, Nintendo Wii, puzzles and soooooooooo much fun.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Lisa G
Marshall, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2012

A friend and I drove from Michigan to the Kenai Peninsula for a two month vacation last summer. During our travels, we took a road trip to Seward for what was supposed to be a couple day adventure. Needless to say, after meeting Heather and receiving her great hospitality, we ended up staying for a week. She was so helpful by pointing us in the right direction, calling around and finding the best prices on certain things, and she knows almost everyone in town. This helped make our seward experience a great one! Heather also makes fresh muffins everyday, definately and bonus!

Room Tip: I would recommend any one of the cabins. Privacy is just a personal preference for me.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Mike M
Alvarado, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2012

I don't think I have ever had such a fantastic time any where but Alaska. And the best stay for my husband and me was at the Nauti Otter. The place is quaint, very cozy, and the hostess was the "mostes". lol. Welcoming us with a warm smile, with suggestions of what we must see and do, while there. I highly recommend this to any one. It was also the best price around. So for us,, 5 star rating. Thanks again, Heather. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank hawkeyeannie
Lago Vista
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2012

Oh my gosh, what a blast! When I pulled into the Nauti Otter I was amazed at the unique place we choose to stay at. The beds were the best place I slept in during my 8 days stay in Alaska including one of the best hotels in Anchorage! Heather helped with helping us plan our two day stay around Seward and hooked us up with some amazing tour opportunities. I can not wait to go back!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Tickster
philadelphia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2011

I stayed here in July with my grandparents and sister as we we're traveling through Alaska, now I've stayed in hostels before it was my grandparents first experience with one and I would say they were more than pleased with their stay and the welcoming we got from Heather. My sister and I stayed in one of the cabins in the back which was perfect size their was a convenient bathroom and even a firepit we had burning for a couple hours that night which was a great enviroment to be staying in while traveling though Alaska. My grandparents stayed in one of the rooms in the main house which was nice size and right next to a bathroom. The place was very comfy and clean. It had a variety of options and a stacked kitchen for you to fix yourself any meals needs. I would definitely suggest staying here to anyone. And don't be affraid to ask Heather for some help or suggestions she seems to know a great amount about what is going on.

Room Tip: I think the cabins in the back are a great place to stay !
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank annakerezsi
Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2011

Heather is a great hostess. She can provide not only good accommodations, but also much local information on things to do.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo