“Snow Bikes = fun”

Seward Adventure Company
Ranked #31 of 53 Tours in Seward
Reviewed December 2, 2011

Rented two snow bikes (think bike with fatty fat tires) and went for a ride on two local trails. I was only looking for bike rental and advice where to go. Karl gave us prompt service and great advice about the local trails. The bikes were in great shape and were very very clean. We had a blast riding down snowy trails. The riding was very fun and not too challenging. I suspect I will be renting these bikes once to three times a season for many years to come. Fair price, knowledgeable and very friendly service, an easy 5 star rating.

Reviewed November 29, 2011

Snow is on the ground, bike season is over. WRONG. Fat biking is amazing and Karl is an amazing guide. He took me out on Exit Glacier Road and it was fantastic. "How fun can a road be"?, I thought to myself. Boody awsome when it is covered with snow and you have the right tool for the job, which Karl has. 4" wide tires on 4" wide rims make you float ontop of the snow. Looking for something different to do on your winter excursion to AK, this is it.

Reviewed September 18, 2011

Karl is an amazing tour guide. I am not a serious cyclist. Prior to meeting Karl, I wasn't sure if it was a good idea for me to go on this tour. Karl made me and everyone in our group feel comfortable. He provided us with quality bikes and made sure we knew how to use them. He stopped on the trail to tell us facts of the wildlife around us or just funny stories of his adventures. (Stopping for these stories also provided me a chance to catch my breath :-).

I very highly recommend Seward Adventure Company. Karl is very professional and personable.

1  Thank StacyRooney
Reviewed July 9, 2010

ibikeak@sewardbiketours.com

Riding the Iditarod trail with Karl was a major highlight of our trip.Karl set us up with high quality Kona bikes, and customized every aspect of the trip to meet our needs. Karl's background and personality are perfectly suited to making sure everyone has a good time and learns a lot about the environment. Highly Recommended!!!
Chris Brady

4  Thank WaWa60
Reviewed July 1, 2010

Karl is the man. You definitely want him with you on the trail. He has been riding these trails for years and knows every turn and bump. He is an exceptional bike mechanic and has all the necessary tools and gear. The single track trails are out of control. Hands down the best in the world. Surrounded by huge mountains, lakes and rivers. Its totally awesome. I rode the Johnson Pass trail and new Iditarod trails with Karl. They are super high quality trails. Karl can ride like a maniac. If you brought your bike or if you need to rent a bike and gear, go ride with Karl. Don't miss out on the best bike tour of you life.

3  Thank primocycle

Been to Seward Adventure Company? Share your experiences!