“Good breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Breakfast was pretty good as long as its not busy..service can go south in a hurry...
I found the quality of the food to be pretty good..
Very nice atmosphere

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Good food average service. The service on the day of our visit was a little slow but it was after the long 4th of july celebration.

The food was very good with nice toppings and many choices. the burgers all came out looking the same well done regardless of our asking for medium but were taste.

We also came back for breakfast the next morning and the service still had issues. I had my son go down and order some food to go and the order got messed up and he knew we had a huge time crunch asked for his money back on part of the order that got screwed up and was told no! And if he wanted the order he needed to wait for it to be fixed, well after an extra 15 minute wait and a 1 mile run to the dock with the food to catch our tour we got on board to find the food to be good. Was the wait and almost missing the boat worth it? NO I did not appreciate there not just refunding the money and moving on!

To be fair the food is good and many people like the place but on 2 occasions I found the service lacking!

So I would rate the food above average and the service way below average!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The waitstaff were young, but got the job done in a timely manner. The food was OK - not memorable, which is fine. The decor was quirky, I liked the photos. I didn't find it too expensive - it seemed more or less what I expected. The onion rings were pretty tasty. I literally cannot remember what I had for lunch - I think it was a bacon cheeseburger, and it was fine.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

The food was not too bad, the service was okay. However it was really expensive, and the food was not worth what we paid for it. This is what we ordered:
Kids hamburger and sweet potato fries, lemonade
Hamburger and onion rings, water
BLT with avocado, cup of chicken soup, iced tea

The total was $46!! I nearly croaked when I saw the bill!!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Wanted to try something different so thought we'd try Nellie's. My husband and I both ordered the halibut and chips, one with fries, one with onion rings. Halibut was overdone and so dry I could not swallow without much tartar sauce. The fried onion rings were dripping with grease, obviously not fried in hot enough frying oil. Brought up our dissatisfaction with the meal and received no response and cooks seem to not take it seriously. Our meal was over $70. Will definitely return to Chinooks and Rays for all our future meals!