“Combination fishing charter”

The Fish House, Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: The Fish House itself is a fishing and hardward store, but they are also a charter company for groups. The fish from Seward, AK for halibut, rock fish, salmon, salmon shark, etc... Their number is 800.257.7760
Layton, Utah, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Combination fishing charter”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

My father in law and I had a great experience on our charter with the fish house on August 26th. Our captain Trent and mate Oxsana made the trip very enjoyable for us. There were ten of us fishing that day and the fishing was very good, but from the way the crew took care of us you would have thought we were the only clients they were taking care of. We never had to wait for more than a few seconds for them to assist with bait or landing a fish. Trent and Oxsana were also very professional and courteous. I highly recommend this trip and will certainly do it again next time I visit Seward!

2 Thank Alan_W_60

Littleton, Colorado
98 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 125 helpful votes
“Great salmon trip”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We had a bust with fishing out of Millers Landing so we booked an unplanned trip through the Fish House to try to bring back some salmon from our trip to Alaska. We booked a half day salmon trip and went aboard the Emerald Fjord. It was a 50'+ boat that was very comfortable. There were about 15 people on board which allowed everyone there own space to fish without fishing elbow-to-elbow. My dad limited out in the first 75 minutes and I got my limit in 2 hours. It was a fun trip and will book again through the Fish House on all of our future trips.

Fort Collins, Colorado
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“We all caught our limit!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

What a day. A long day of halibut and salmon fishing, rain and cold...a tons of fun. Captain jimmy and deck hand James made sure our party of 15 on the Perseverance caught the limit of halibut and salmon. The all-day excursion is expensive but it's guaranteed to be a day you won't forget—in a good way. Halibut fishing was a lot like work, but enjoyable. It's all worth it when that big old flat fish comes to the surface. The salmon fishing was a frenzy. Capt. Jimmy found a spot where the silvers were running and the boat caught the limit in less than 30 minutes. It was crazy fun!!!!

2 Thank TikimanATC
Durham, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Awesome, once in a lifetime!”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I took my 23-yo son to Alaska for a once in a lifetime trip and we were not disappointed. Cap't Jimmy and Matt are top notch and worked hard to put us on some fish! On July 13th, 2012, we had an action-packed full-day of halibut and salmon fishing surrounded by the most picturesque scenery and interesting companions! Does it get any better than this? Go with The Fish House! And take your motion sickness drugs starting the night before! just in case!!

2 Thank tigerlily_no13
Red Wing, Minnesota
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fun Day Combo Fishing”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We went out with Captain Jason on the Provider (I believe the Provider) at the end of July. There were six people on our boat. Jason was personable, fun and knowledgeable. We caught our limit of halibut, some ling cod, and two different types of rock fish. Jason was very attentive, keeping our hooks baited and taking off the fish. The halibut were not huge, probably 30 lbs at the largest but we caught all of these fish in the same spot without moving. The ling cod were very nice sized. On the long trip back to the harbor we saw a large pod of killer whales. Jason stopped the boat so we could watch them and take pictures. We were very pleased with our catch as well as our captain. I definitely reccomed this charter service. If you check my other reviews you will see that I did not give other charters that we went on as high of a rating.

Visited July 2012