Beach House Rentals
$140
Marina Motel(Seward)
$59
Hotels.com
Harbor 360 Hotel(Seward)(Great Value!)
$109
Taroka Inn(Seward)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsvacation rentalupstairs bedroomrocky beachapartmentcampfirealaskafishing
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Very clean, great scent, great location even better views with in walking distance, all in all amazing stay! Great little fire pit, grills. The whole 9. To have a true Alaska experience this is the place I recommend. Couldn't have been a better stay. Easy to access loved the quite location.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Can't expect much from a cabin. You'll have to drive 2 miles on gravel road to get to it. Remember it has no TV which is fine because you really are there to enjoy nature. My wife and I are ok with it but not my kids. Just a little disappointed that I saw an ad for it at $150/nt. Tried to book it via email, no response so I called and it was for $210/nt. Had no other choice so I booked it. A little steep for the value I think.

Room Tip: plenty others on that same road
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Our family with kids 10-14 years old, stayed in Beach House #2 for three nights. Our reservations were for Beach House #1, but on arrival, which was an hour early, we found the Beach House #1 dirty with trash, used towels and linens, etc. After multiple phone calls and waiting until our check-in time of 4:00pm we were given the code to access cleaning supplies and linens so that we could prepare the house ourselves. While we were cleaning #1 the housekeeper arrived and we were able to speak with the owner who switched us to Beach House #2 at 5:30pm. The houses are similar so this seemed to be a better solution. There are no mountain or ocean views from either house except for the loft room. The service remained poor the rest of our stay. There is no daily service of any type. We did not expect cleaning, but our calls to replace the 4 washcloths we were left for a family of 5 for 3 days were unanswered. Likewise, the coffee maker had a cracked carafe that made it unusable and a broken vent on the microwave which were reported, but never were addressed. Firewood was not provided as listed in amenities and the outdoor dining area had bird droppings on every surface. I cannot recommend this property.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stayed in Beach House #1. The cabin was great! Very cute and clean. There were four of us and it was perfect. The kitchen is stocked with everything you need. We used the grill to cook our fresh salmon that we caught and also built a fire and sat around the pit and talked. The beach is a short walk from the cabin. We salmon fished in Seward the first day and did a glacier cruise the next day. The drive on Lowell Point road (along the bay) to the cabin is pretty good although the first night we were a little worried about the road because it was extremely rough with pot holes every where and we had to drive on the wrong side of the road. But the next morning they had graded it and it was MUCH better. I would definitely stay there again and highly recommend it for anyone that is looking for an Alaskan style stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My husband and I took a trip to Seward in order to scope out a place to bring my work team (25 people) for a retreat in August. We stayed in the Treefort house and it was amazing! We arrived early and were able to peak inside the other cabins and each one looked cozy, comfortable and well cared for. Lots of personal touches and everything was in good shape. Great location - especially if you don't want to be in town. Super close to the beach and great hiking - not to mention sea kyaking! We are super excited to be returning in August with all my work friends!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family