“Cinnamon rolls”

Lighthouse Cafe and Bakery
Ranked #25 of 49 Restaurants in Seward
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We are open for breakfast and lunch, takeout or sit down, we have pasteries and coffee, our cook Donnie Nelson is famous in Seward
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Just rub them on your hips and be done with it. Yummy. I liked everything except the people in line in front of me,

There are newer reviews for Lighthouse Cafe and Bakery

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I've been to Seward many times to fish. This is one of the very few places to get a bite before boarding boats.

Last week my friends and I dined there at 5:30am. We each had a different pastry, each was stale as can be. They didnt taste good to boot. If there was a Bakery association they'd come to Seward to rip that word off their sign. They should have been embarrassed to serve those pastries and muffins.

We also ordered boxed lunches (before we tasted the bakery). The lunches were OK but 3 of them took 25 minutes to prepare at 5:30am.... it was NOT crowded.

Staff seemed confused and disorganized, obviously not a lick of quality control. Very disappointing. I must say its an awfully convenient place for early diners heading out to fish but you'd be better off getting something the night before and keeping it in the fridge.

2  Thank Dive4Blood
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Wow, excellent wake up coffee! Fresh baked cookies were to die for. Not open on Mondays. Owners friendly and seemed to enjoy the customers.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I loved this place, super friendly little spot and the coffee was great. The lady who owns this business like all the locals we met was so helpful and loved to have a chat. It is really nice to come across locals who appreciate tourists and understand the important income they bring to the town. Seward is the best place I have ever come across for friendliness!!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

This little bakeshop has a limited selection of baked goods. They do serve a nice breakfast for about ten dollars. The people who work there are very nice. I liked the food.