“Don't bother”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed September 15, 2013

On a rainy day in early September, with a half full restaurant, we waited 5 minutes to be seated; another 10 minutes for coffee. When they delivered the wrong order 45 minutes into this visit, we just left. We just ordered eggs & sausage! There was adequate staff but nobody seems to care or notice. There are lots better places to eat in Seward. Don't waste your time with this one!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

This review is for the Breeze in Restaurant and Lounge at the Breeze Inn Motel in the 1300 block of 4th Ave, Seward, AK.
Looking for a relatively quick, good breakfast we decided to try this place. We were seated right away but then it took awhile until the girl came to bring coffee and take our order. After we placed our order it was close to 45mins until it was brought out. The place was full but the other tables were being served as we waited. The waitress wouldn't even come by our table so we could ask what the hold up was. We should have just left but for some reason we stayed and waited it out. We weren't in a super hurry to be anywhere. When we finally got our food it was fresh, hot and very large portions. I ordered the 3 stack pancakes. Well, 1 pancake was enough to fill me up. I had pancakes the next 2 mornings.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Just have to share share that my wife and I had a great visit and meal at the Breeze in while in Seward. I would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

This motel is clean and comfortable. Seward is a small quaint town on the waterfront. Everything is within walking distance, food, the water, fishing, and excursions. Highly recommend. The staff was accommodating and very nice.

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Large group of us with 2 children went in for lunch/breakfast. Comfortable atmosphere, good service and the food was good. I had an awesome sandwich I think it wax called Wayne's gem. Delicious. Some had breakfast some lunch but all were happy with their food. I would recommend this place for casual dining.

Been to Breeze Inn? Share your experiences!