All reviews private pool garden villa rooftop bar buffet style larnaca airport half board sea view beautiful hotel the general manager quiet area reception area sandy beach special thanks small balcony small hotel close to the airport hammam
Reviewed April 16, 2018

My family stayed for one night end of last week before heading back to the UK. Overall the hotel was smart and the kids loved it. Here are pros and nit picks:

Pros
- Nice large stylish room (We stayed in the Deluxe Family)
- Reception and lounge was very fancy!
- A large range of food at breakfast
- Very Friendly Staff
- General peaceful feel

Nit picks
- The outdoor pool was pretty cold so we gave it a miss. This wont be a problem when the weather improves though and the sun heats the pool
- Lots of "Blue Light" in the hotel room at light which you cant get rid of.
- You can't close the hotel door without it slamming.
- The hotel was in maintenance mode (water features turned off etc..) but this is understandably before the main season kicks off.

Like I say, nit picks. After maintenance and in the main season this hotel would get 4 or 5 stars but off season 3 - 4

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

I stayed with my crew in this nice hotel for nearly a week.
The staff was very helpful and welcoming.
They did their best to make us feel welcome and comfortable.
Special thanks to Nicoletta from the bar/restaurant who was always such a great host with her Top service and awesome music!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Great service and music choice by Nicolette. I strongly recommend this hotel. Rooms are very good. Food is great, all personnel is very friendly. There is a fish restaurant in walking distance which have bingo night on thursdays. Wonderful

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

We checked in around 21:00 on 13th of April for one day. We would like to highly recommend that amazing receptionist By the name Jeremy. That man is real professional receptionist!!! He was so willing, helpful and polite!!!
It was a lovely escape at E hotel and Spa

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 14, 2018

I booked this hotel as a package for a 5 night stay, I wanted to get away from the main Larnaca Marina area where I normally stay to get away from the crowds and noise. The location is peaceful, the hotel decor is stunning and artfully designed, and I even got upgraded to a sea view which made the stay perfect. The room was spacious.
The staff were friendly and very obliging. As it was Cypriot Easter the hotel was not fully operational, In the evenings it meant a short stroll to the lovely restaurant overlooking the sea.
For a rest and relaxation break to recharge the batteries it was perfect stay, and a great find, and I will go back again when time and opportunity allows.

Room Tip: specify room type as there are inland room and sea view rooms, there is price difference.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo