Stayed in both the villa and studio at E Hotel. Enjoyed both but prefer the studio as they have a nice view. We sat on our balcony with another couple and had a bottle of wine watching the sun set. Rooms are somewhat small but adequate. We enjoy quiet areas and this hotel is very quiet. Enjoyed the homemade ravioli at the restaurant too. Rooftop has a wonderful view of the coast and sea. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new and exciting luxury Hotel-e Cyprus is located on the shores of remote Cape Kiti in the quaint seaside village of Pervolia. This boutique hotel, offers tranquility and breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea. Hotel-e is the latest jewel on Aphrodite's land and is designed in accordance with the principles of Feng Shui. Enjoy the Spa or the western Mediterranean cuisine and end the day with a relaxing drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Bookcyprus.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your E Hotel Spa & Resort Cyprus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- e Hotel Spa And Resort Cyprus
- E Hotel Spa & Resort Cyprus Pervolia