All reviewsbuffet stylesky hotelgood sizelovely hotelbars and restaurantsbuilding worksmall townnew buildingplenty of choicemodern decorfree sunbedsplitvice national parkland trainwater frontbreakfast and evening mealscala restaurantonly down side
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I was here in July 2012. The room was clean, nice and good size for 3 and we had a very nice view towards the pool. The pool was also clean and suited for the family. Great amenities and the food was very good.The beach is very close, and has a nice path to walk. There are many resturants around for any tast.We enjoiyed a lot and would like to go there again.

Room Tip: rooms towards the pool but in higher floors has better view and are quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2012

This is a great four star. Great amenities , gym, spa etc. Pools are great. Hotel very well suited for children. I would try and request a room facing the sea or pool as the views are not great otherwise but its not too bad if you don't get one.

Room Tip: Overlooking the Sea or pool if possible
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank ipete60
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I stayed here with my son in July 2012. The staff was polite and helpful, the room was clean and nice and we had a very nice view towards the pool. The pool was also clean and my son enjoyed swimming there. The beach is very close, around 50 meters and the most pleasant in the morning (too crowded in the afternoon). We were especailly satisfied with the food, both for the breakfast and for the supper. We plan to come back next year.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Ria34
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We stayed in Olympia in first week of August. We left sick. Hotel is nice, but at the arrival (check in is from 2 PM) receptionist was not very polite, food is really good, room is also nice, a bit small for 2plus 1. Our biggest disapointment was pool. From third day of our stay sea was too cold (too windy so sea was really cold), so we hoped to enjoy the pool. But the pool is not heated, and the wind made the pool also cold ( not as cold as sea, but cold enough). My kid got sick, I slipped in the pool and hurt my head, no rescue came to me, I went to hospital by myself.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Lary1234
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We arrived at the hotel around 14h30 after 100 km cycling. So our main concern really was food and drinks. So we weren't all that unhappy that the room wasn't ready yet. We changed in the toilets and headed for the pool bar. 30 min after ordering a sandwich, still no food at our table. So we went to reception to asked if there was another place where we could eat. There wasn't any place for food except "outside the hotel" it would seem. Around 17h the room was ready, we were wondering if it really had to take 2.5 hours. Reception was helpful in getting us two sandwiches in our room.
Towards the evening, we asked down to the beach and to our surprise we found loads of fast food stalls. We wouldn't normally eat there, but in time of need, anything goes, so why didn't they tell us? When we walked back and fancied a cocktail at the bar near the pool, we were told it was closed for a private party. I can imagine and accept that off season, but not in the middle of summer.
So all in all, not a good experience at this hotel. I would not come back unless there were no other choice nearby.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple