All reviews indoor pool tiny bathroom beautiful place croatia wellness beaches olympia
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

Hotel Punta and wellness&spa center organised our bachelorette party and it was great.From wellness staff to the waiters we enjoyed their hospitality very much.For dinner they offered us canapes and some cakes.You can choose what type of dinner you want.We had some cocktails and other drinks.When we came in wellness centar it was beautifully decorated.We used pool,jacuzzi and hot steam area.After we had massages.It was very calming and peacefully time.The room we stayed in had beautiful view on the sea.So if you want to organise something you can do it here, you will not regret it!I recommend it to everyone.Thanks staff Punta!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 2, 2018

Our room was clean, had a nice view of the city but the bathroom was too small and the towels were too old. They had seen better days, the white color faded, and the fluffiness was long gone.
The breakfast was good with all the basics.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Staying here tonight- on way to Bled via Gate 1 tours. This place is an absolute dump. Room 612 smells like a sewage plant. Told the desk- their solution was some room deodorizer. Um, no.
Tiny little dwarf beds were made but sheets have holes in them and bed is covered in human hair. I hope this wasn’t an extra charge because I didn’t request it.
Bathrooms are gross- but lots of other reviewers gave great mold details- so read those well.
We were given another room- 601. But room had no towels or air conditioning.
Only plus I see- only here 13 hours, and haven’t seen any bugs. Yet.
Gate 1 dropped the ball hard on this one. Solid fail.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Christine S
Reviewed October 17, 2018

We arrived at the Hotel Punta in Vodice at 8pm – much later than originally planned. The hotel is a little dated, but my room is OK – I had to use the frig powerpoint for the desk – and there is no light there either. The bathroom is tight and to share in this room would be rather difficult – and it’s not a single! I do have quite a nice balcony overlooking to water.

There were quite a few things that needed to be fixed in the room, so I wrote out a list and took it to reception before breakfast.

Breakfast buffet was good, eggs could be cooked to order, and there were lots of choices.

When I returned late afternoon nothing was done – my glass was not washed, the amenities – soap and gel were not topped up, but the towels WERE replaced – even though I had hung them up! This hotel is definitely not 4* - unless it is self-rated.

I took photos of the old bathroom fitting that should have been removed half left behind, as well as the items from the hotel book that one could be charged for. Hard to believe they want to charge when they do not even do basic maintenance!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Sandiefran
Reviewed October 17, 2018

We stayed for only one night while enroute to Bled. The lobby and reception area are well maintained but our room was small with a tiny bathroom. The twin beds were the smallest we have ever encountered in our travels. We found the personnel to be pleasant and helpful.