“Very Clean and Well Maintained, Nice View”
Review of Villa Vinka

Villa Vinka
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Tucepi
Buffalo, New York
“Very Clean and Well Maintained, Nice View”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We booked two three-bedded rooms. Both were clean and in good repair, and quite comfortable. One of the rooms had a new wall-mounted flat-screen TV, a kitchenette, and a fridge. The only problem was the hot water heater was off (the hotel had just re-opened for the season) and there was nothing there to indicate we should turn it on. Cold showers were had by all. Also, there is no elevator, which made it difficult for my elderly father to get to the room. But it was fine for the rest of us. The rooms both had very nice balconies overlooking the Adriatic, and the beach is a short walk down the hill. During our stay there was a large group of German teenagers as part of a tennis camp. Unfortunately, they were extremely loud and obnoxious rather late in the evening. The rooms do not have phones, which was unfortunate. Breakfast was included and there was quite a nice spread. There is ample parking, but the location was difficult to find on our sat-nav.

Room Tip: If stairs are an issue, note the absence of an elevator.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank BuffaloPundit

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We stayed at Vila Vinka this September, and I have to say that it was a right decision. The place is great, our room was very clean, we had very good view at the sea from spacious balcony.
And I have to say that the food here was the best we had in Croatia till now, very delicious, congratulations to the cook. :) Owners are very friendly,always ready to help. Our waitress was very frienddly, I have to mention that.

We are definitely comming back.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Kanita K
Budapest
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We love Tucepi. We visit this village 3rd year and stayed in different hotels. The Villa Vinka is very friendly family hotel where you are served with half-board. During your breakfast you select a course you would like to get evening. The pebble beach is 50-60 meters away from the hotel. On your way you can visit a local glossary and a number of restaurants. There is plenty of place to park a car. Rooms are cleaned every day! (This is not a common practice for other hotels in this area). Recommended!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank SergAV
Tucepi
Reviewed September 9, 2011

Good day,

I`m owner from Villa Vinka ...

This guest (down mentioned) was not our guest. He was surrely in another hotel ( old city - that is Dubrovnik , not in Tucepi )
The hotel that he`s complaining about is situated in Dubrovnik ..... and also very important note - we are not working with Booking.com

one person - Rio de Janeiro

It was really difficult to find the hotel. Before I arrive, I asked them by email a map to get there easily but they refuse and told me to get the map on Booking.com . When I arrived, nobody know where it was and I was very luck that the bus driver called the hotel and ask and let me close to the hotel. The person that was there, didn´t speak ONE WORD of english! Not even YES or NO! It was really bad because there was nobody to help do anything. And the internet worked on the STAIRS, not at my room! So I spend like 40 minutes seated in the stairs to send emails and talk to my parents. The room was not as big as it look like on the picures. The location is very close to the beach and near the bus station. 10 minutes by bus to the old city. At the end, I just spend one night, so it was ok. But I think they should be prepared to receive foreigners.

Please change this....

Telefon 00385 21 678 380
E-mail: renato.covic@st.t-com.hr
www.villa-vinka.com

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tucepi
Aparthotel Tamaris
Bluesun Resort Afrodita
Villa Andrea
Villa Andrea
#2 of 10 in Tucepi

Been to Villa Vinka? Share your experiences!