“Friendliest staff I have meet!!!!!”
Review of Aparthotel Tamaris

Aparthotel Tamaris
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Tucepi
Alesund, Norway
“Friendliest staff I have meet!!!!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

upon arrival late at night we are greeted by the receptionist who was very friendly and very helpful to make our stay the best it could be and it was, the receptionist even took our soft drink order and they got it for us. room was spacious well a/c and good view out to the sea, we had dinner a few nights we were there and every waiter was friendly and always looking to please their guests. The only downside the hotel was that the cash machine didn't accept all bank card and the shops and the other cash machine was 20-25 mins walk, part from that it was a great hotel and we would return again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Shaun C

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Finnish first
Durham, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 21, 2013

This hotel is everything anyone could ask for. The location is perfect right next to the sea and great for day trips to Brac and Hvar. The reception staff do everything to make ones stay enjoyable and go out of their way to provide you with local information. The restaurant staff are excellent providing an efficient and polite service and taking the time to chat. We found Jakov and Mario extremely good in particular. The hotel/restaurant manager also makes time for all guests and has a chat he is very polite and nice guy. I would recommend anyone to come here for a great holiday!!! Also the restaurant food is excellent, best in Tucepi and local area by a long way!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jonathan W
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stay at this hotel in the low sesen 18-25 of may. The hotel is very clean and it's so nice service! When you come here you feel like a VIP guest. The hotel stuff help you with everything. I would decently come here again!!

• Stayed May 2013
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I stayed in this hotel in July 2012 with my mother. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean, and big. I just loved the food in hotels restaurant. The beach is just across the street.

The pool is not big, and a little bit crowdy. I paid a lot for internet but I guess that the hotel have free wireless internet now.

Room Tip: Good and cheep food
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Bedford, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Silva & Dino should get an award for the friendliest, most helpful and genuine receptionists we have ever had the pleasure to meet. They are a mine of knowledge, and will help you with any travel arrangements too (always with a smile). Hotel is smart clean and friendly, and the rooms are generous in size. Tucepi is a beautiful small resort with a very friendly vibe.

Room Tip: Rooms on top floor do not have balconys.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
itomas, Manager at Aparthotel Tamaris, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Thank you for review. I am extreamly happy to have receptionists like Dino and Silva working in the hotel, all guest remember them. I have to tell that all my employees do their best in order to make all guests happy and all of them deserve my special mention, I am very lucky to have such a nice team.
I hope to see you agan in Tamaris, we will do our best to make your stay better then pervious one.
Best regards
Ivan Tomas
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

I would recommand this aparthotel for everyone who is coming to tucepi. This kind of hotel and apartman mix is genius, nevertheless it offers excellent accomodation, kind stuff, clean rooms, nice foods for modest price.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank hvarga
Dear Sir,
Thank you for review! I hope to see you again in hotel Tamaris.
Best regards
Ivan Tomas
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 18, 2012

It is a great hotel, clean, spacious rooms, friendly and helpful staff. We went there is September and spent a week in an apartment with a terrace and had beautiful the sea view and mountains on the side, we enjoyed it a lot.
We used AC just few times, but it was a nice feature to have.
The aparthotel also provides service to do some small shopping from a grocery catalogue for you, you can order water, beer or other items from a store and you are charged the store prices.
We did a many day trips and did not have a chance to try the hotel restaurant, but the menu looked very good.
The hotel is located at the end of Tucepi, but within a walkable distance to the town.
There is a small pool at the holtel, but the beach is just outside the hotel, very convenient. Overall, we were very happy with our choice to stay at this hotel and we would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
itomas, Manager at Aparthotel Tamaris, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Thank you for writting review. I hope to see you again in our hotel.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tucepi
Bluesun Hotel Alga
#2 of 10 in Tucepi
Hotel Makarska
Hotel Makarska
#13 of 16 in Makarska

Been to Aparthotel Tamaris? Share your experiences!