Stayed for 5 nights from the 20th March 07 and it was much too short. The resort was great, not luxurious but clean and with everything that you need for a relaxing holiday. The pool and the BBQ area was excellent and the location perfect.
Our condo was ocean front, spotlessly clean and on the 1st floor (I think you would say 2nd... but in Aust. we have a ground floor) Everything that you can imagine was available for a great holiday. Snorkeling gear, beach towels, binoculars, books. We could have left half of our gear at home. We loved our balcony so much that we had almost every meal off it. Incredible sunsets, surfers and dolphins and the sea crashing on to the big black rocks below was amazing. The only thing that would have made it even better would have been blackout curtains in the bedroom. We highly recommend this resort. We booked VRBO 8296..owner was very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kona Reef is an oceanfront condominium resort adjacent to a sandy beach park in historic Kailua-Kona and near quaint shops and restaurants. One- and two-bedroom suites offer full-kitchens, FREE WiFi, and ocean or garden views. Amenities include an oceanfront swimming pool, jet spa, and a cabana with barbecue area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Kona Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Kona Reef Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Castle Kona Reef Kailua
- Kona Reef Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona