We recently spent a week in this lovely 2 bedroom/2 bath condo and we're extremely happy that we had selected this for our stay. The unit had recently been remodeled and the furnishings and artwork were wonderful and have a lovely tropical feel. It is a corner unit, with the lanai about 30 feet from the surf crashing on the lava rocks. The view is wonderful, the sound of the surf crashing is very relaxing and soothing. It is close enough to Kona town to walk into town for dinner, but far enough to be out of the tourist hussle and bussle. The kitchen is very well equipped and stocked, however, so cooking "at home" is a pleasure. This unit was a real find and was a very good value for the money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kona Reef is an oceanfront condominium resort adjacent to a sandy beach park in historic Kailua-Kona and near quaint shops and restaurants. One- and two-bedroom suites offer full-kitchens, FREE WiFi, and ocean or garden views. Amenities include an oceanfront swimming pool, jet spa, and a cabana with barbecue area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kona Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Kona Reef Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Castle Kona Reef Kailua
- Kona Reef Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona