You can't beat the location of this resort, and it seems to be well-managed, nicely landscaped and clean. We stayed a week in A27, a privately owned and managed unit overlooking the surf. We booked through HomeAway, and it was our first time renting from a private party, but it was a flawless experience. The unit was updated, well-appointed and the third-floor corner location could not have been better. We had great views, and the Kona Reef is an easy walk to most of the shops and restaurants in Kona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kona Reef is an oceanfront condominium resort adjacent to a sandy beach park in historic Kailua-Kona and near quaint shops and restaurants. One- and two-bedroom suites offer full-kitchens, FREE WiFi, and ocean or garden views. Amenities include an oceanfront swimming pool, jet spa, and a cabana with barbecue area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Vacatia, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Kona Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Kona Reef Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Castle Kona Reef Kailua
- Kona Reef Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona