Let me just say its a wonderful place no beach swimming but, if you are a smoker and follow there smoking rules expect to pay 260.42 for there cleaning charge. My husband NEVER smoked inside the unit and hardly ever had the sliding door open. Yet when I got home the told me they found cigarette butts and the place smelled of smoke. Well let me tell you my husband smokes cigars and there were no butts. Now Im fighting this charge with the credit card company.
So for you smokers dont smoke near or arond this place. Even though its allowed outside, unless you want to pay extra. Sorry but this left a very bad taste in my mouth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kona Reef is an oceanfront condominium resort adjacent to a sandy beach park in historic Kailua-Kona and near quaint shops and restaurants. One- and two-bedroom suites offer full-kitchens, FREE WiFi, and ocean or garden views. Amenities include an oceanfront swimming pool, jet spa, and a cabana with barbecue area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Kona Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Kona Reef Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Castle Kona Reef Kailua
- Kona Reef Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona