We rented unit D-18 for a week and were impressed. It was in a quiet location within walking distance from town with great ocean view. We loved having two bedrooms with separate bathrooms. There was only one air conditioner (at the front of the unit), and it was far from the master bedroom at the back of the unit. Everything was clean. Great for getting away from stress.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kona Reef is an oceanfront condominium resort adjacent to a sandy beach park in historic Kailua-Kona and near quaint shops and restaurants. One- and two-bedroom suites offer full-kitchens, FREE WiFi, and ocean or garden views. Amenities include an oceanfront swimming pool, jet spa, and a cabana with barbecue area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Vacatia, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Kona Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Kona Reef Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Castle Kona Reef Kailua
- Kona Reef Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona