$173
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
$199
Official Website
Kona Seaside Hotel(Kailua-Kona)(Great Value!)
$187
$149
Big Island Retreat(Kailua-Kona)
$90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$169
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Royal Kona Resort(Kailua-Kona)
$155
  • Beachfront
Kanaloa at Kona(Kailua-Kona)(Great Value!)
$183
$153
Cancelon
Four Seasons Resort Hualalai(Kailua-Kona)
$1,095
$949
3,266 results
All reviewsabc storewest towerwithin walking distancesmall beachthe big islandhawaiian historypartial ocean viewisland breezepaddle boardsshops and restaurantspool barhotel is in a great locationbreakfast buffetocean frontali'i driveoceanfront roomper day
Reviewed June 9, 2015 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for 3 days at the end of our vacation. We paid for partial ocean view and were updated to ocean view (thank you). We enjoyed the pool, the Balcony, cove for snorkeling and the restaurant featured very good buffets. We enjoyed being able to walk to town for shopping and happy hour.

The cleaning staff uses a cleaning product on the carpets which is irritating to the eyes and respiratory system. Please use baking soda.
That said,we would stay here again

Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank stlcardinals09
Reviewed June 7, 2015

Very convenient location in the heart of downtown Kailua. Easy walk to the stores, bars and restaurants. I loved the interactive map (flat screen) they have in the lobby. Convenient for locating local businesses like the type of food you want tonight, or where is the live music or that T-shirt shop. Nice small, protected beach in front of the hotel which is safe for small kids. A good place for swimming, not for surfing.

Room Tip: Pay the little bit extra for the Ocean View.
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank BobZeller
Reviewed June 7, 2015

We really enjoyed the location, the grounds, the restaurant and bar, the pool, the beach, and pretty much everything about this Hotel. We were in Hawai'i to celebrate our first anniversary and we picked a good place to start. We checked in late, but the front desk was very gracious and accommodating. The room was fine except for a little bit of a musty smell at first. There was a problem with the water in the bathroom which they had someone up to fix very promptly. We found the nearby restaurants were to our liking, nothing fancy just decent seafood and burgers. We visited the restaurant at the hotel as well and enjoyed it, the wait staff are outstanding. The beach area is small but attractive. There is an off limits area with a little hut on the water from back in King Kamehameha's day. Also, the is a pleasant grassy area adjacent to the beach. All day at the beach I thought I smelled smoked sea salt...that night we attended the luau ( which I highly recommend by the way) and when they unwrapped the pig I suddenly knew what I'd been smelling all day. The food and the show were fabulous. Also, the history on display here makes it like a museum. There's a big racing catamaran in the lobby area carved from a single koa tree. There are beautiful paintings everywhere dipicting early life and history of the Hawaiian Islands.

Room Tip: Enjoy the historic artwork in the huge lobby.
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2015

After a long day traveling to get to Hilo at 8.30 pm we rented a car and drove to the Marriot......wow not a good idea when you are used to driving on the other side of the road and it's dark....no realizing it was going to take us 2 hours to get there. but we made it, thanks to the gps in the car.
Staff very very helpful, breakfast was included in the price, breakfast ok, ( I am glad we didn't have to pay extra for the food not worth it)
Fantastic gluten free crepes and beautiful edible art with fruit just in the lobby, eat there for breakfast would stay here again just for the crepes....yum...
Only there for 2days so wanted to book a helicopter to see the sights, went to the excursions deck ( I do not remember the young gentlemanly name I thinks it started with V,) was so helpful spend a long time with us guiding us what to do.
Didn't spend long enough time in Hilo we will be back...it was a great place to chill before going home.

Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2015

We had a group of 12 (6 couples) in ocean front rooms. Amazing views from our balcony of the beach,pier and ocean. I can't say enough about the experience we had, from check in to check out it was great. The staff here is very friendly and professional. When I made the reservations for the group last July I asked for the west tower floors 5&6, that's what we got. The rooms where very nice and the bed was comfortable. The hotel was decorated very nicely and it was clean. I am not good at remembering names but everyone we delt with was very nice and helped without delay. I would definitely recommend this Hotel. We read a lot of mixed reviews and for the bad ones, I'm not sure where they stayed because our experience was a great one. The only negative thing I can say is the pool bar needs a little help with service, as we did wait to long for food and drinks....I think the servers forgot about us and we where sitting at a table in front of the bar. Overall great job Marriott....we will be back!!!!

Room Tip: West tower high floors ocean front
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends