This is a good hotel with great access to local restaurants and downtown Kona. The staff is very helpful and courteous. The pool and poolside bar are very nice. There is great snorkeling just off the beach from the hotel. if you are willing to snorkel out from the beach, not a long swim, there are often Hawaiian spinner dolphins and sea turtles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Courtyard by Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel! Our Kona, Hawaii hotel's lobby and restaurants were newly renovated in 2011 and all of our 452 rooms have been upgraded to feature complimentary high speed Internet access, private balconies, mini refrigerators, coffee makers with complimentary Kona Coffee, 37' color flat screen TVs, and complimentary in-room safes. You will experience a brand new kind of hotel when you stay with us and delight in our accommodations from the moment you step into our new lobby. You will also find completely renovated corridors, a refreshed business center, and newly designed meeting rooms, outdoor swimming pool, whirlpool, and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel King Kamehamehas Kona Beach
- Hawaii King Kamehamehas Kona Beach Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel Hawaii/Kailua-Kona