We had been in Hawaii for almost four days by the time we left the Volcano National Park and drove to the Kona side of the island, and were very ready to be near the water! I had booked a room with a water view specifically, and that is what we got. It wasn't smashing, but it was very nice. The sun set to the right of the balcony, and if I leaned out a little I could watch it set, and the view is more of the harbor than the wide, vast, ocean, but I wasn't complaining! There was a luau going on the night we were there and when it was done, I felt as though I had gone to it -- minus the food! In fact, I didn't feel inclined to attend one "closer" because I truly felt as though I had experienced it! Including watching everyone stand in line for a long time. I was quite happy on my balcony sipping my cocktail and watching! The poolside bar had a great bartender and cocktails, and we had some pu pu's there for dinner. Breakfast was good, I had an acai bowl and the coffee is to DIE FOR! And so is being almost outside. I love Hawaii! The bed was comfortable, the parking was easy, everyone was very helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Courtyard by Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel! Our Kona, Hawaii hotel's lobby and restaurants were newly renovated in 2011 and all of our 452 rooms have been upgraded to feature complimentary high speed Internet access, private balconies, mini refrigerators, coffee makers with complimentary Kona Coffee, 37' color flat screen TVs, and complimentary in-room safes. You will experience a brand new kind of hotel when you stay with us and delight in our accommodations from the moment you step into our new lobby. You will also find completely renovated corridors, a refreshed business center, and newly designed meeting rooms, outdoor swimming pool, whirlpool, and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel King Kamehamehas Kona Beach
- Hawaii King Kamehamehas Kona Beach Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel Hawaii/Kailua-Kona