The best thing about the King Kamehameha hotel is the location. Almost all the activities you could ever want to do in Kona (snorkeling, swimming, scuba diving, parasailing, etc.) all depart from right in front of the hotel. The cost is decent for being a resort of its size and the staff was very friendly. The only problem with our stay was the room. The room we were initially in had a broken air conditioner but we only had to wait about an hour for maintenance to come in figure out what was wrong with it. Also, we had to switch rooms the next day because the water in our toilet would not stop flowing after it was flushed and ended up flooding our room. The staff was very apologetic and gave us vouchers for free breakfast from the hotel buffet so we were satisfied with their response to the situation, especially after they moved all of our bags for us to the new room while we were out enjoying the island. I would warmly recommend the King Kamehameha hotel to anyone staying in Kona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel welcomes you to the Big Island of Hawaii for a memorable vacation. Located on the historical site where the famed Hawaiian King Kamehameha once lived, our beachfront hotel provides ocean views and direct access to Kailua Pier. We're also a short distance from downtown Kona, Kahaluu Beach Park, Kealakekua Bay, and Kailua Village. Following a day of Big Island sightseeing, settle into our Kona hotel rooms and suites with private lanais, 37" flat-screen TVs, and complimentary Wi-Fi. During your stay, you'll also enjoy our infinity pool, onsite gym and yoga studio, day spa, and white sand beach. Choose from 2 savory restaurants for a delicious meal, complemented with beautiful ocean views! Our hotel also features an Island Breeze Luau to show you even more of Hawaii's vibrant culture! The Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel is here to deliver your ultimate island adventure, where we offer resort amenities without the resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel King Kamehamehas Kona Beach
- Hawaii King Kamehamehas Kona Beach Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel Hawaii/Kailua-Kona