Stayed here for two days while exploring the southwest part of Hawaii. The hotel is located as close as you can get to the center of the main beachfront of Kona. Lots of restaurants and shops within a few blocks.
The hotel is the usual Marriott quality. Nice clean rooms and good service.
The pool and bar are squeezed into a small area, so you get a pretty strong chlorine smell at the bar. We ordered Chi-Chis which were far too sweet. We didn't bother going back there. We had a breakfast buffet at the restaurant, which was pretty basic. We had breakfast at the coffee shop the second day. It was a better value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Courtyard by Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel! Our Kona, Hawaii hotel's lobby and restaurants were newly renovated in 2011 and all of our 452 rooms have been upgraded to feature complimentary high speed Internet access, private balconies, mini refrigerators, coffee makers with complimentary Kona Coffee, 37' color flat screen TVs, and complimentary in-room safes. You will experience a brand new kind of hotel when you stay with us and delight in our accommodations from the moment you step into our new lobby. You will also find completely renovated corridors, a refreshed business center, and newly designed meeting rooms, outdoor swimming pool, whirlpool, and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel King Kamehamehas Kona Beach
- Hawaii King Kamehamehas Kona Beach Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel Hawaii/Kailua-Kona