This was our first stay at this boutique hotel. The location was the best to get around Kona and for walking was a real plus. From the moment we were greeted at the front desk till we checked out we could not have asked for better or more professional service. Everyone at the hotel was very friendly and courteous. The maid who took care of making sure our room was spotless to the wait staff in the onsite restaurant were just always projecting that warm Hawaiian aloha spirit. The property is located adjacent to sacred grounds and has a terrific priceless art collection. The history tour which is given on alternate days during the week is a real must for anyone who is interested in knowing more about the Hawaiian heritage. I loved the location. Our room looked out over the beach and the Luau grounds, a fantastic view of the lagoon, ocean and mountains. Many pleasant evenings watching the sunset were enjoyed on our balcony. The value is incredible as we have stayed at much pricer venues and consider this one of the best. You get much more than what you pay for. Not what one would expect in this day and age. The breakfast buffet is so plentiful and the setting with the view is incredible. Needless to say, I look forward to the time I can return to this fabulous gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel welcomes you to the Big Island of Hawaii for a memorable vacation. Located on the historical site where the famed Hawaiian King Kamehameha once lived, our beachfront hotel provides ocean views and direct access to Kailua Pier. We're also a short distance from downtown Kona, Kahaluu Beach Park, Kealakekua Bay, and Kailua Village. Following a day of Big Island sightseeing, settle into our Kona hotel rooms and suites with private lanais, 37" flat-screen TVs, and complimentary Wi-Fi. During your stay, you'll also enjoy our infinity pool, onsite gym and yoga studio, day spa, and white sand beach. Choose from 2 savory restaurants for a delicious meal, complemented with beautiful ocean views! Our hotel also features an Island Breeze Luau to show you even more of Hawaii's vibrant culture! The Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel is here to deliver your ultimate island adventure, where we offer resort amenities without the resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel King Kamehamehas Kona Beach
- Hawaii King Kamehamehas Kona Beach Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel Hawaii/Kailua-Kona